Originally Posted by exxxplorer
If you want to use the Elite ROM v9.6, B163 factory software must be installed on your phone. If you have installed the factory software 2.3.5 before, you should definitely doing the following steps for B163.
Be sure to backup your IMEI. Use an external SD card during all transactions below. B163 dload folder on an external SD card.
- B163 Install the first time. Installation ends and the phone is opened by turning off and on again for the second time so as to B163-ROM install.
- After installing the second time, wait for the phone opening. Remove the SD card and the screen went pink then off to install the CWM 188.8.131.52
- Open phone by CWM and do all the wipe process.
- Then re-insert the SD card and install the B163 for the third time.
- The phone opens to shotdown and re-install in the pink screen the CWM 184.108.40.206
These steps are the traces left by the stock 2.3.5's completely clean.
If you do not install 3 times B163, you may experience various problems.
TerraMino says's end
Are these from google translator?
The way this procedure described is very confused.
for e.g If we replace just the CWM recovery after B163 flash, how will function without root? And this "opened" in which mode is? Is normal boot, or bootloader mode? It' s not clear.
And, if I remember well, after downgrade from 2.3 rom, when phone reboots, goes immediately on recovery mode, and needs a wipe data, to normally boot.
Can you please edit the tutorial with more clear instructions?