Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 53,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official Playstation Suite release getting closer.

Tip us?

netizenmt
Old
Thanks Meter 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by pctektgg View Post
Yea but most of you guys here are in another country right. Like europe or something, cause when I originally logged in to my ps store account with my USA country/region when the ps store app first asked my when I first launnched it on my play phone, the list of games was blank here in the USA.

So I open up a new psn account and this time chose united kingdom from the ps store app on the phone and now I see the whole list of games and now the 2 new ones recently added mermaid and theme hospital.

So I take it the USA still dont have NADA right? And how much is 3.99 in USA money? Thanks
Cheers to all you guys from the country of Europe!

Sent from my R800x using XDA App
NetizenMT - Rocking the 'Net since 1986 and STILL a N00b!

Motorola Droid Razr M - Now Deceased.
Android KitKat 4.4
Unlocked Bootloader
Fully Stock
CWM Recovery 6.0.4.8

Replacement Razr M
Android Jellybean 4.2
Locked Bootloader
Fully Stock
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to netizenmt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TLRtheory
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 703

DONATE TO ME
I remember Dark Mirror. It had an EXTREMELY damn good storyline.

What I'm more interested in is seeing if it will use the Xperia PLAY's dual analog to help the experience. If they make a scheme where I can move aiming to the right analog, and map the face button movement to the left analog, then this will control better than it did on the actual PSP. On Vita this is flawed because you can only re-map the right analog without moving those navigation face buttons to the left so the Xperia PLAY could actually one-up Sony's dedicated new handheld.

Also wonder how it will conform to the mismatched aspect ratio. I don't want image distortion, but at the same time having a letterboxed game will annoy the holy **** outta me. If they actually went the extra mile to extend the display range so that neither had to occur to take advantage of the full Xperia PLAY screen, that would be beyond badass.

My Technology Web-Blog: http://verytechnical.wordpress.com - Very Technical
My Xperia Play Website: http://xperiaplaygamer.net - Xperia Play Gamer
The Following User Says Thank You to TLRtheory For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sufy1000
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Yeah Dark Mirror would be good on the Xperia Play.

But what about resi evil 4 or 5 ported or even better a entirely new exclusive for the Xperia Play ?

AtomicKoala
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by netizenmt View Post
Cheers to all you guys from the country of Europe!

Sent from my R800x using XDA App
"USA Money" made me LOL too. I'm looking forward to the one country UEFA Euro 2012

AstroZombie1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pctektgg View Post
Yea but most of you guys here are in another country right. Like europe or something, cause when I originally logged in to my ps store account with my USA country/region when the ps store app first asked my when I first launnched it on my play phone, the list of games was blank here in the USA.

So I open up a new psn account and this time chose united kingdom from the ps store app on the phone and now I see the whole list of games and now the 2 new ones recently added mermaid and theme hospital.

So I take it the USA still dont have NADA right? And how much is 3.99 in USA money? Thanks
About $6.

julianpaul
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Ok, i don't get it. Maybe i'm missing something here but what's all the excitement about being able to play ancient PS1 games when there's so many newer titles around with much better gfx etc. Is it just the nostalgia or is there something else to the whole shebang?

Sniper Spr3e
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianpaul View Post
Ok, i don't get it. Maybe i'm missing something here but what's all the excitement about being able to play ancient PS1 games when there's so many newer titles around with much better gfx etc. Is it just the nostalgia or is there something else to the whole shebang?
have u ever played tomba 2? or tomba? (also called tombi in the uk) play them the graphics may not be best buy the gameplay is still fun and addictive.

yes some things may be nostalgia but is it wierd i still enjoy crash and hercules even though its over 15 years later from there release? its just plain fun unlike most modern games it seems

edit: i have completed tomba 2 on the ps1 twice, psp and nearly on the xperia play making this my 4th completion of the game can never seem to get all the pig nose panels though
Everything looks better with carbon fibre on it.....

julianpaul
Old
Thanks Meter 26
I can understand what you mean by some of the older games simply being much more fun to play than the newer flashy titles that have only looks. But doesn't this whole exercise seem kinda late for sony? i mean the ps1 support should have been out when the darn phone was released. now we should be getting psp ports.

Sniper Spr3e
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianpaul View Post
I can understand what you mean by some of the older games simply being much more fun to play than the newer flashy titles that have only looks. But doesn't this whole exercise seem kinda late for sony? i mean the ps1 support should have been out when the darn phone was released. now we should be getting psp ports.
we do have ps1 support we have had it since release (see: psxperia to convert your own games) so i think your confused about whats happening

pssuite will be used to run c# i believe and games that can be shared between vita and the xperia play i think you are confusing multiple things up.

we have had ps1 games since release and they are introducing psp ports now infact they just had a load of games pass though certification for release soon

i think your are behind whats happening
Everything looks better with carbon fibre on it.....

T-N-Z
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I wish they release GTA VCS/LCS, but that's probably never going to happen :/