Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Flux - Google Reader

OP HG!

7th February 2012, 02:47 PM   |  #11  
Petulinek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 78
 
1,343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
For me is much better Reader2Go... :)
7th February 2012, 04:49 PM   |  #12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by HG!

@edonistart, under subscriptions- what is *misc?

Under *misc are grouped all the subscriptions that don't belong to any folders.

I like your tastes!
-E
11th February 2012, 09:20 AM   |  #13  
wpxbox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 41
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
It seems you have issues with Google Account 2 Way authentication System. The trail version also does not work. It keeps on fetching feed with zero result.
11th February 2012, 10:27 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpxbox

It seems you have issues with Google Account 2 Way authentication System.

Thanks for reporting the problem, I'll try to implement it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpxbox

The trail version also does not work. It keeps on fetching feed with zero result.

Could you please send us an email to support/@t/flux-app.com so we can further investigate the issue?

Thanks,
-E
11th February 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #15  
Member
Flag Pecs
Thanks Meter: 10
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
A couple of days ago I installed the software and i like it very well!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nzoli For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 11:11 AM   |  #16  
wpxbox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 41
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Any update on support for Google's two way authentic ?
10th March 2012, 03:43 PM   |  #17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpxbox

Any update on support for Google's two way authentic ?

Unfortunately we're using the Google ClientLogin Authentication, which doesn't support 2-step verification.
We'd need to adopt OAuth, maybe we'll add in a future release.

Thanks for reporting this problem!
edoardo
19th March 2012, 03:56 AM   |  #18  
Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 2
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
images not working
Hi edonistart.

I have downloaded your app Flux today as it look like a great google reader app. Their is one problem I can't get the images working on the tile view for articles or on my live tiles. How do I set this up in the settings?

Thanks

Mike
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeegan77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 09:34 AM   |  #19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeegan77

Their is one problem I can't get the images working on the tile view for articles or on my live tiles. How do I set this up in the settings?

Hi Mike, thanks for your support!

Go to settings and check these settings:
caching tab
- Cache images: wi-fi only (or always if you're not on a wi-fi)
- When not cached, download images: always
live tiles tab
Show image of newest unread: Yes

For the images to be shown, the article must have at least one image in the "preview" (the html got by the feed).

Hope this helps,
edoardo

PS: I'll follow up in email too, so to be sure that everything is working as expected.
The Following User Says Thank You to edonistart For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #20  
Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 2
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edonistart

Hi Mike, thanks for your support!

Go to settings and check these settings:
caching tab
- Cache images: wi-fi only (or always if you're not on a wi-fi)
- When not cached, download images: always
live tiles tab
Show image of newest unread: Yes

For the images to be shown, the article must have at least one image in the "preview" (the html got by the feed).

Hope this helps,
edoardo

PS: I'll follow up in email too, so to be sure that everything is working as expected.

Sorry it didn't work, I have those settings already set. I have email you the xml file.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes