Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,440 Members 50,730 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Flagship 2012 - HTC One X (Endeavor) - Tegra 3 - Mega Information Thread

Tip us?

hamdir
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 13091
Quote:
Originally Posted by oftiklaus View Post
They should invest more in the underground lobby of those that are passionate about the device they use, and here we have the fans and the geeks that first discovered phone tweaking here on Xda, in a time when Xda was all about HTC. Yet, HTC is alienating us by making it harder for the dev community to update/ upgrade their devices.
Heck, in 2008 I was sure Xda was one big betatester for HTC...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

yea they did, but its not XDA anymore, they call it HTC Elevate

hamdir
Old
Thanks Meter 13091
check this and you get any idea how the HTC One is gonna look, but slimmer than both

hamdir
Old
(Last edited by hamdir; 15th February 2013 at 11:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13091
here you can see the images posted during HTC Frequencies

it's clearly the device being tested, almost One S slim?

you can see its the iPhone form, but One X size, but very slim

jonas2295
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2414

DONATE TO ME
Default AW: HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Upcoming M7 - Mega Information Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mlx...e_gdata_player
That's actually awesome nice work Sony on the xperia z

But the m7 is quite promising though.

You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to jonas2295 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vegetaleb
Old
Thanks Meter 829
What the hell they are cooking?
A cake a la HTC Sauce 5?

hamdir
Old
(Last edited by hamdir; 15th February 2013 at 11:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13091
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaleb View Post
A cake a la HTC Sauce 5?
haha it was during frequenices, they took the members to some sort of a french cuisine where they formed cooking teams and servesda chance to test the phone camera in real world, one of the members posted some photos on twitter

i have long suspected the devices are the actual M7, first because it's too big and slim to be an iPhone, plus the icons in the black camera at the top are clearly HTC (if you examine up close)

the iPhone form plus slimness is pretty much confirmed for me

kokusho
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaleb View Post
A cake a la HTC Sauce 5?
Cookies !

Saluco
Old
Thanks Meter 1876
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir View Post
it's really surprising how much attention HTC gets in the press, more so than Samsung and yet sales are questionable
still dont think that HTC get very much cover in media

right now you can read about htc all around tech sites and even more probably because everybody know tey are about to launch their Ship ...when Samsung is about to do this later this and the soon comming MWC create a little hype IMHO

i s till thing HTC should focus better on marketing....i take example of my country....only know after many years since HTC is in the business i can say ther is a good bunch of people who know that there is an HTC company that makes PHONES....and im not talking here about a bunch of techy guys like is who read XDA like Bible prayers before going to bad

is true, HTC cannot compare to Samsung...1st everybody knew who Samsung is ...man have TVs, monitors or even Samsung phones many years before ..but still HTC was poor marketed here and im convinced that it was so on many other markets (i am pretty surre that if they spend the 300 mil for BEATS headphones on marketing they would had better sales)

and the guys on branding at HTC must be a couple of BIG idiots MoFo.....HTC ONE X, ONE XL, ONE X plus, ONE S, ONE SV
........so who the M..F...is the BIG SHIP from this HTC company (you can trust me people around are not that pasionate and dont stuff there brains with all this names....there are still guys who mus be explained that there is a difference from htc Desire and desire HD)

when it comes to Samsung all the things were pretty clear S, S2, S3

and i know there were a ltt of discussion if HTC should focus on fewr phone or not and if Samsung does the same 1st of all HTC doesnt have Samsung muscle to power all that channels with different phones and even so HTC has even more small devices that Samsung in my opinion and another marketing /branding failure.. so many Desire lines, desire U, desire X, One V..etc....is not clear for a buyer what is getting

not to mentioned that instead of expanding their options in phones they acted like Apple ..you cannot replace battery or SD card on this phone, you can change battery in this other one but no SD, another has only ****y memory capacity on board with no option even if i pay more, not to speak about battery and than you look how a lotta guys buys Note 2 with everything in big from screen to memory and battery

i truly hope their new device will be a good one and they will have a good marketing because is better to have competition on the market and i dont wanna end up choosing between Samsung and Apple and i still like the way the HTC builds phones
Galaxy Note 2
ARHD

Omega

WACCOPEDIA

Advanced Tricks for Saving Battery

.....THE LOVE BELOW.....
Quote:

....and of course, my KungFu is better than yours )
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saluco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

biohaufen
Old
Thanks Meter 45
@hamdir: I already saw these pictures a week ago and I donīt thing that this is the M7. The first photo shows something like a Galaxy Nexus and the second one a Droid DNA.

hamdir
Old
Thanks Meter 13091
Quote:
Originally Posted by biohaufen View Post
@hamdir: I already saw these pictures a week ago and I donīt thing that this is the M7. The first photo shows something like a Galaxy Nexus and the second one a Droid DNA.
wait and see

its a metal device with Z10/i5 countours, but slim like the One S

Tags
htc one x, knowledge base, nvidia tegra 3, one x, performance, sense 4.x