[Fully Working]Unroot Any Gingerbread Firmware For Galaxy Mini/Pop GT-S5570.
Rooting has been common these days since many new tools and utilities are being introduced that can root your device within a blink of your eye lids.
So, in such situation if your rooted your phone knowing or by mistake then here's a chance to unroot it. No need to flash firmwares or others and no any hassle, it's very simple -- as simple as flashing a zip.
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
1. Download the file, unroot-galaxy-mini.zip
from the link below:
2. Copy this file to (the root directory of) your sd-card.
3. Reboot your device in recovery mode (Press Home + Power button while the phone is turned off).
4. Select Update zip from sdcard option and select the file (named: unroot-galaxy-mini.zip).
5. Wait till the zip is installed and then reboot your device.
So, that's all. WIth this method you should be able to unroot any GB firmware (android version 2.3 and above).