[APP][2.3.3+][NFC] NFC ReTAG --> re-use write protected NFC tags
Bored of the NFC features of your devices?
Every NFC tag you tried (hotel keycards, lift passes, price tags, merchandising key fobs etc.) is write protected?
Donīt want to buy plain tags for playing around?
Try "NFC ReTAG"!
--> Reads the ID of the (write protected) NFC tag and connects theses tags via a app internal database to various functions (e.g. Toggle Wlan/ Bluetooth, launch installed apps, trigger TASKER tasks, start navigation, set ringer mode ,browser etc.)
--> read-only or write protected tags!)
Things to scan with your NFC Phone: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1701644
OK, just one remark, as Iīve been asked again and again:
The ONLY way to get the PRO version is Google Play. There is NO apk download or whatever!
EVERY OTHER VERSION YOU COULD FIND IS AN ILLEGAL VIRUS INFECTED PIRATE VERSION!
Update 2.8 (2.8.x = fixes)
* NEW Bluetooth trigger
* Set Cycle activity
* Android 4.4 support
* Android 4.4 Location activity
* Russian translation by 4pda community (2.8.1)
* Bug fixes
Update 2.7 (2.7.x = fixes)
* NEW Wifi and Battery triggers
* NEW Activities: Close app, Toggle NFC Setting, Location Access, URI
* Log table for activities
* Improved receiver handling
* Many additional improvements, tweaks and bugfixes
Update 2.6 (2.6.x = fixes)
* New additional write options for "special NFC ReTags tags" and "Activity tags"
* Experiemental support for Tag lost message from Xposed NFCLockScreenOffEnabler module
(Have a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2122019
* A lot of additonal improvements, tweaks and bugfixes
* Small fixes and Jelly Bean 4.3 adaptations
* Additional compatibility setting for ReTag Brodcast lower case variables
* Updated ReTag Expert Plugin v1.2.1 fixes Airplane mode issues in JB 4.3 (root required!)
* Small fixes and design improvements
* New experimental template activity
Update 2.5 (2.5.x = fixes)
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* Tasker Task advanced (pass variables to tasker)
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Improved Timestamp activity (Define Calendar ID and Title prefix via settings)
* Language support for German
* Minor improvements, tweaks and bugfixes
Update 2.4 (2.4.x = fixes)
* Add support for new NFC ReTag Expert Plug-in ( --> Download FREE Plug-In
* Toggle GPS (via plug-in and root)
* Airplane mode (support for JB 4.2 via plug-in and root)
* Stay On while charging (support for JB 4.2 via plug-in and root)
* Moved Call activity and CALL_PHONE permission from main app to plug-in
* Moved Timestamp activity and WRITE_CALENDAR permission from main app to plug-in
* Minor improvements and fixes
Update 2.3: (2.3.x = fixes)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone
* Set default notification tone
* Set default alarm tone
* Improved media control
* Minor improvements and fixes
Update 2.2: (2.2.x = fixes)
* Beam your tag cycles to other devices
* Import beamed tag cycles
* Minor improvements
Update 2.1: (2.1.x = fixes)
* Option to write NFC ReTag activity tags
* Import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Disable NFC ReTag activity tag dispatching
* Minor improvements and JB 4.2 adaptations
Update 2.0: Complete revised NFC ReTAG. New UI, new app structure, new database, new features.
(2.0.x -> Bugfixes)
* Complete new UI, to much changes to list them all, but you will love it!
* New tag cycles: You can add now tag cycles with specific activities for each cycle.
Each scan will increase the cycle count and run the cycle activities. (e.g. a tag with 3 Cycles will run the cycle 1 activities on first scan,
the cycle 2 activities on second scan, the cycle 3 activities on third scan and starting again with cycle 1 activities on forth scan etc.)
* Complete new "Do not show" behavior
* New info pop-up for scanned tags
* Tag statistics
* Improved background tag dispatching
* Setting to disable background tag dispatching for NFC ReTag
* New Feature: Set Display Timeout
* New Feature: Set Stay on while loading
* New Feature: Run secret code
* Option to write the new sony smarttags (Grey, Orange,Purple, Green)
* New Update/ Repair Database feature
* Bug fixes
* and much much more ...
* Set Alarm Volume
* Connect to a specific WiFi SSID
* Enable/ disable Mobile Hotspot
* New toogle parameter for Mobile Data
* Enable/ disable Car Mode (BETA)
* Added format option for NOT formated tags
* Added additional smarttag write option (Favourite tag)
* Added Tasker fallback setting (for manual adding of tasks)
* Added setting for disabling "http://" prefix within browse activity
* UI improvements and bugfixes
* Set Alarm
* Set Timer
* Set Brightness (auto, value)
* Launch Navigation without address
* Added fallback solution (small memory size) for writing special NFC Retag tags
* some UI improvements and bugfixes
Update 1.4.5 :
* Airplane mode on/off/toggle
* Mobile data on/off
* Possibility to write smarttags (Blue, Red, White, Black) for sony devices
* some UI improvements & bugfixes
UPDATE 1.4: (-> 1.4.x = bugfixes)
* On/Off/Toggle auto sync
* On/Off/Toggle auto rotate
* Write a special NFC ReTAG for pre-ICS devices (BETA!!!)
* Some minor improvements (e.g launcher list is now sorted)
* Some minor bugfixes
UPDATE 1.3: (->1.3.+ = small bugfixes)
* Improved tag dispatching
* Possibility to write special NFC ReTAG tag (ICS required) ->nice for those with writeable tags
* “Do not show“ feature (→ Settings)
* Save tag as template + Manage templates
* Set Music Volume (Parameter = integer 0 - 100)
* Set Ringer Volume (Parameter = integer 0 - 100)
* Bluetooth ON without pop-up (as addition to the toggle option)
* Import/Export database (→ Settings)
* Auto Backup (→ Settings)
* Improved UI and some minor tweaks
* Toggle Bluetooth without Pop-up
* Mute 'Tag detected' Pop-up via preferences
* Calendar entry: Open new calendar entry. Starting time: now; Duration: 1h -> Title will be set according to parameter
* Timestamp: Adds a calendar timestamp in the calendar (ID 1) -> Title will be set according to parameter
* Mediabutton: Simulates media buttons (Parameter: Toggle Play, Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous, Fast Forward, Rewind)
* Show homescreen: Jump to the homescreen. No Parameter
* Wait: Add a wait period. Parameter: milliseconds (2500 = 2,5 seconds)
* Show Pop-up: Shows a custom pop-up. Parameter = Pop-up text.
* Improved UI and some other minor tweaks
UPDATE 1.1: "Tasker" tasks added. (To use this feature, <b>Tasker</b> must be installed and the option <b>Misc / Allow External Access</b> must be set in <b>Tasker UI</b>.)
WLan -> Parameter: 0=OFF, 1=ON, 2= TOGGLE
Bluetooth -> Parameter: 0=OFF, 1=ON, 2= TOGGLE
Ringer mode -> Parameter: 0=SILENT, 1=VIBRATE, 2= NORMAL
Navigate -> Parameter: addresses like "Google Mountain View" or "Berlin Alexanderplatz 1"
Launcher: Launch any installed app. Choose Launcher and a list of all installed apps will pop up. Click an app to choose -> parameter will automatically be set! Dont change parameter manually!
Browse -> Parameter: any website (e.g. www.google.com
Call -> Phone number or USSD code (e.g. 555 111 222 or *123#)
Dial -> used for Dialer codes (e.g. *#06# -> IMEI))
Automode enable: start saved functions when tag is detected. Automode disabled: edit saved functions when tag is detected.
You can also manually edit the database and simulate a tag via the database button.
Hidden Features Sammy Edt.
Hidden Features ICS Edt.