Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 42,128 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][2/22/12] 10-in-1 Framework+SystemUI Mod (+Xperia S Theme) (+2G/3G Toggle!)

Tip us?

hansip87
Old
(Last edited by hansip87; 3rd April 2012 at 05:42 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1740

DONATE TO ME
Wink [MOD][2/22/12] 10-in-1 Framework+SystemUI Mod (+Xperia S Theme) (+2G/3G Toggle!)

Hi Guys, It's time for a new mod again for our cool ray

Unfortunately, the following mod requires systemui.apk and framework.jar, so my previous 2 mods need to be merged here.
This mod is tested and compatible with .42 and .62 stock firmware.

Screenshot (with Custom Home.apk)

By hansip87 at 2012-02-22

By hansip87 at 2012-02-22

Credit goes to:
1. sj8023ld for Status Bar Widget
2. rablex for Ultra Theme
3. AndroidOn for Scrolling Cache Tutorial
4. untermensch for Reboot Menu Tutorial
5. D.O.C for Smooth Spinner Tutorial
6. like-p for swipe-to-remove notifications Tutorial
7. Flamemo for xperia S theme
8. Iridaki for her black keyboard :)
9. DeviantElf for helping me to provide mirror files to this download

Ok, this is the summary of improvements:
1. Reboot Menu - Add Reboot Menu
2. Volume stepping - Enable 30 stepping for our Ray while listening media file
3. Disable Scrolling Cache - Improve List View smoothness while scrolling
4. Battery Persistent Lock Screen Mod - To check Battery Stats on Lock Screen while not charging/low battery
5. Smooth Spinner Loading Animation - Smoother Loading Circle Animation
6. Status Bar Power Widget + Ultra Theme - Shortcut for Device Setting Widget
7. Added Brightness of Dim/25%/40% and Dim/15%/25% - Finer control for Brightness Widget
8. Added Swipe to Remove Notification - Remove only unwanted notification, not all of 'em
9. Flash Light Button + Screen Timeout Toggle (re)added to Status Bar Power Widget
10. 2G/3G Toggle (See UPDATE 2/22/12 below) added to Status Bar Power Widget

What's optional: Battery Icon Mod on Status Bar. You can choose one of the available one below. if you want different one, download from jjdoctor's reply here

To install, please choose from the available mod choices below and flash it through CWM.

Changelog
  • UPDATE 2/2/2012: Now you can go flash it with CWM zip file, Download from attachment, thanks to jjdoctor some posts below
  • UPDATE 2/5/2012: Modified Home.apk to match Xperia S homescreen is here. No Framework Styling yet, but it will modernize at least your Home
  • UPDATE 2/5/2012 Night: Uploaded 3 version, but without iridaki's keyboard. Sorry
  • UPDATE 2/7/2012 Night: Uploaded 4 version
  • UPDATE 2/10/2012 Night: Uploaded Flashlight Enabled Mod. Just Flash it over installed mod of choice above and you'll be fine.
  • UPDATE 2/11/2012 Night: For those of you who wants iridaki's keyboard but the smiley menu is a bit darker to match the keyboard.
  • UPDATE 2/13/2012 Night: Screen Timeout Delay has been added by sj8023ld. flash through CWM. You can skip Flashlight Mod above because this one includes that too.
  • UPDATE 2/17/2012: New Style For Power Widget is available. Go and say thanks to thelegendofpiter for the theme
  • UPDATE 2/20/2012: FlashLight issue of not refreshing when rotated is fixed + Timeout Icon has been sorted out now.
  • UPDATE 2/22/2012: 2G/3G Toggle added!

NOTE:
Be aware though, the 2G/3G Toggle switch mod needs to replace your SemcPhone.apk. If you haven't got a backup for that, i recommend you to do so!

Q&A:
Q: Volume steps is buggy, the sound stops at half of volume in PowerAMP!
A: PowerAMP Direct Volume Control must be disabled.

Q: How to install?
A: Flash 1 from 4 choices in UPDATE 2/7/2012 through CWM, and then install the latest updates available (Now 2/22/2012).

G'day!

Download Link (choose One First):

Alternative if box.com is overloaded, DeviantElf gives us a merged mirror file link thanks to DeviantElf.

Stock Themed (+ stock keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod, download here Or here
Stock Themed (+ stock keyboard) + Battery Icon Mod, download here (fixed for 1% percentage)
Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod, download here Or here
Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Battery Icon Mod, download here
Or here

+

Flaslight, Timeout, and 2G/3G Toggle Update File Download here or here
Love to Mod, Love to Experiment,
Sony Fanatic

My App Project:
Fast App Switcher Small App
System Monitor Small App

Phone History:
Nokia 6233 - Sony Ericsson K700i - SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro - SE Xperia Ray - Motorola RAZR Maxx - Xperia Z Ultra

The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to hansip87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kizsleg
Old
(Last edited by kizsleg; 2nd February 2012 at 06:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 90
I thought you said earlier that you don't have any mod right now. Will try it when I wake up tomorrow coz I'm already in bed and decided to take a visit here.

I'm excited to wake up again. Can't wait to try this. Thanks for giving our ray more beauty.

I hope I can see you porting the animation from ics. I think it's called deck card?

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

hansip87
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1740

DONATE TO ME
Yeah I know, i've just read the mini pro themes thread yesterday's evening and found the notification mod there today, and I PM the modder and implement straight away. sorry I can't keep my word for you.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App
Sony Fanatic

My App Project:
System Monitor Small App

Phone History:
Nokia 6233 - Sony Ericsson K700i - SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro - SE Xperia Ray - Motorola RAZR Maxx - Xperia Z Ultra

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hansip87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ridho1
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Whooaa! Thanks hansip! Greeting 4m showrockboyo. :D

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

jjdoctor
Old
(Last edited by jjdoctor; 3rd February 2012 at 05:03 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4150

DONATE TO ME
Great mods Hansip... Here you go with all merged in one Flashable zip...

I will delete it from here when you confirm you downloaded it...

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
The Following User Says Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ridho1
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Can i request something? I like haptic feedback. But I think it is too strong. Is it possible to reduce the strength so it also saves the battery? Thanks again.

jjdoctor
Old
(Last edited by jjdoctor; 6th February 2012 at 11:07 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4150

DONATE TO ME
So here are the battery % for this Mod

How to Install

For first time Flash hansip87 Mod FIRST then Flash my Battery % Mod of your choice in Recovery.

You don't need to flash hansip87 Mod everytime to install my Battery Mod. You can switch between Battery % mods anytime there after.

1) HTC Stock Battery %

2) Dotted Circle Battery %

3) 3D Circle Battery %

4) ICS Stock AOSP Battery %
Preview: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1433336

5) EleganT Blue Battery %
No preview.. But you can check my EleganT Blue Theme Thread. It's the same.. It's Crystal Blue when full..

Note: you might get unknown stats icon Ford first time when charging ... Delete battery stats in recovery to fix that or just charge to 100% and it will be fixed..

Have fun!

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hansip87
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1740

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridho1 View Post
Can i request something? I like haptic feedback. But I think it is too strong. Is it possible to reduce the strength so it also saves the battery? Thanks again.

Haptic feedback does not eat too much battery AFAIK, the screen does. And in fact it is just right for my taste, and i don't think it's related to framework.jar content CMIIW. Well maybe somebody can mod that.
Sony Fanatic

My App Project:
System Monitor Small App

Phone History:

kizsleg
Old
Thanks Meter 90
thanks for this mod. tried it and works great.

jjdoctor
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4150

DONATE TO ME
Anyone wants hansip87 mod with HTC Status bar icons (which i personally love)can Flash attached file in recovery

It won't change Power widget icons... I will make one with HTC icons in power widget soon..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_1328247586811.png
Views:	1782
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	885237  
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCStatusBar_icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (445.4 KB, 196 views)

Tags
3g toggle, flashlight, ray, status bar