Unfortunately, the following mod requires systemui.apk and framework.jar, so my previous 2 mods need to be merged here.
This mod is tested and compatible with .42 and .62 stock firmware.
Screenshot (with Custom Home.apk)
By hansip87 at 2012-02-22
By hansip87 at 2012-02-22
Credit goes to:
1. sj8023ld for Status Bar Widget
2. rablex for Ultra Theme
3. AndroidOn for Scrolling Cache Tutorial
4. untermensch for Reboot Menu Tutorial
5. D.O.C for Smooth Spinner Tutorial
6. like-p for swipe-to-remove notifications Tutorial
7. Flamemo for xperia S theme
8. Iridaki for her black keyboard :)
9. DeviantElf for helping me to provide mirror files to this download
Ok, this is the summary of improvements:
1. Reboot Menu - Add Reboot Menu
2. Volume stepping - Enable 30 stepping for our Ray while listening media file
3. Disable Scrolling Cache - Improve List View smoothness while scrolling
4. Battery Persistent Lock Screen Mod - To check Battery Stats on Lock Screen while not charging/low battery
5. Smooth Spinner Loading Animation - Smoother Loading Circle Animation
6. Status Bar Power Widget + Ultra Theme - Shortcut for Device Setting Widget
7. Added Brightness of Dim/25%/40% and Dim/15%/25% - Finer control for Brightness Widget
8. Added Swipe to Remove Notification - Remove only unwanted notification, not all of 'em
9. Flash Light Button + Screen Timeout Toggle (re)added to Status Bar Power Widget
10. 2G/3G Toggle (See UPDATE 2/22/12 below) added to Status Bar Power Widget
What's optional: Battery Icon Mod on Status Bar. You can choose one of the available one below. if you want different one, download from jjdoctor's reply here
To install, please choose from the available mod choices below and flash it through CWM.
- UPDATE 2/2/2012: Now you can go flash it with CWM zip file, Download from attachment, thanks to jjdoctor some posts below
- UPDATE 2/5/2012: Modified Home.apk to match Xperia S homescreen is here. No Framework Styling yet, but it will modernize at least your Home
- UPDATE 2/5/2012 Night: Uploaded 3 version, but without iridaki's keyboard. Sorry
- UPDATE 2/7/2012 Night: Uploaded 4 version
- UPDATE 2/10/2012 Night: Uploaded Flashlight Enabled Mod. Just Flash it over installed mod of choice above and you'll be fine.
- UPDATE 2/11/2012 Night: For those of you who wants iridaki's keyboard but the smiley menu is a bit darker to match the keyboard.
- UPDATE 2/13/2012 Night: Screen Timeout Delay has been added by sj8023ld. flash through CWM. You can skip Flashlight Mod above because this one includes that too.
- UPDATE 2/17/2012: New Style For Power Widget is available. Go and say thanks to thelegendofpiter for the theme
- UPDATE 2/20/2012: FlashLight issue of not refreshing when rotated is fixed + Timeout Icon has been sorted out now.
- UPDATE 2/22/2012: 2G/3G Toggle added!
Be aware though, the 2G/3G Toggle switch mod needs to replace your SemcPhone.apk. If you haven't got a backup for that, i recommend you to do so!
Q: Volume steps is buggy, the sound stops at half of volume in PowerAMP!
A: PowerAMP Direct Volume Control must be disabled.
Q: How to install?
A: Flash 1 from 4 choices in UPDATE 2/7/2012 through CWM, and then install the latest updates available (Now 2/22/2012).
Download Link (choose One First):
Alternative if box.com is overloaded, DeviantElf gives us a merged mirror file link thanks to DeviantElf.
Stock Themed (+ stock keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod, download here Or here
Stock Themed (+ stock keyboard) + Battery Icon Mod, download here (fixed for 1% percentage)
Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod, download here Or here
Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Battery Icon Mod, download here Or here
Flaslight, Timeout, and 2G/3G Toggle Update File Download here or here