5,597,007 Members 48,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][2/22/12] 10-in-1 Framework+SystemUI Mod (+Xperia S Theme) (+2G/3G Toggle!)

Tip us?

hansip87
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1522

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpham View Post
Hic, I really do not know what's wrong with my phone, I flashed that file on my newly firmware-flashed Ray, but still no S theme...

Maybe i'll try to replace the defaulttheme.apk
Well, you can try to extract my package, and then copy paste to appropriate places. Remember the permissions to be set at rw-r--r-- before replacing the files though.
Love to Mod, Love to Experiment

Phone History:
Nokia 6233
Sony Ericsson K700i
SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro
SE Xperia Ray
Motorola RAZR Maxx
Xperia Z Ultra

The Following User Says Thank You to hansip87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kpham
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87
Well, you can try to extract my package, and then copy paste to appropriate places. Remember the permissions to be set at rw-r--r-- before replacing the files though.
Your package does not contain the defaultthemes.apk hansip87, hic.. Could u help provide me the link to load? Thanks!

hansip87
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1522

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpham View Post
Your package does not contain the defaultthemes.apk hansip87, hic.. Could u help provide me the link to load? Thanks!
No themes indeed. It's the Home.apk and Framework-res.apk that contains the majority of the theme.

Phone History:
Nokia 6233
Sony Ericsson K700i
SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro
SE Xperia Ray
Motorola RAZR Maxx
Xperia Z Ultra

draco_ag
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1107
Anyone have an idea how to change the displaying order on lockscreen?

I mean that for persistent battery lockscreen mod alarm info is displayed over the battery icon. I searching the way how to replace their positions. I mean battery icon should be displayed first then under it - alarm info.

1. HTC One X+ (s728e) JB FW: 1.17.401.1
2. Xperia Mini Pro (SK17i) ICS FW: 4.1.B.0.587 (Unlocked BL, ROOTED, LuPuS Kernel v3)

- Mini Pro MOD Project: Reboot and SystemUI MOD for XPERiA ICS 4.1.B.0.587

- Mini/Mini Pro Theme Project: HTC Sense Theme for Xperia Mini/Mini Pro/Active/LWW (GB ROM only)

- X10mini Theme Project: Black HTC Theme for X8/X10mini/pro (all FW versions)

If You like my work, just push THANKS button

The Following User Says Thank You to draco_ag For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ksmuthucv
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Request

Is it possible for you to guide me how do you successfully edit SystemUI.apk file and port it? I would like to remove the time displayed on status bar [right corner]. I tried using APK Manager [options 10, 11 and 12, with dependcy being framework-res.apk], but the size grows up from 337kb to 600kb+. So i have stopped it. Any help would make me to love my Ray more...Please

Thanks in advance,
Muthu.

hansip87
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1522

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmuthucv View Post
Is it possible for you to guide me how do you successfully edit SystemUI.apk file and port it? I would like to remove the time displayed on status bar [right corner]. I tried using APK Manager [options 10, 11 and 12, with dependcy being framework-res.apk], but the size grows up from 337kb to 600kb+. So i have stopped it. Any help would make me to love my Ray more...Please

Thanks in advance,
Muthu.
AFAIK SystemUI.apk doesn't need framework-res.apk to decompile with. And why do you want to remove the clock there? not all the time you'll stay on the desktop though.

Phone History:
Nokia 6233
Sony Ericsson K700i
SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro
SE Xperia Ray
Motorola RAZR Maxx
Xperia Z Ultra

The Following User Says Thank You to hansip87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ksmuthucv
Old
(Last edited by ksmuthucv; 28th March 2012 at 09:46 AM.) Reason: Spelling Mistake
Thanks Meter 4
Default Request

I really liked the battery icon being on the right most corner when i was using x10 mini with CM-7. I was so hopeless after buying ray till i saw your post. now i really would like to have it as i used to. can you please help me in how to compile SystemUI.apk successfully using APK Manager? I tried it yesterday but unfortunately, the status bar was not displayed when loaded it back. If i can have it by this evening that will make me not to sleep tonight . I have one more request/question, Is it possible to increase the font size of app tray icon label?

hansip87
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1522

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmuthucv View Post
I really liked the battery icon being on the right most corner when i was using x10 mini with CM-7. I was so hopeless after buying ray till i saw your post. now i really would like to have it as i used to. can you please help me in how to compile SystemUI.apk successfully using APK Manager? I tried it yesterday but unfortunately, the status bar was not displayed when loaded it back. If i can have it by this evening that will make me not to sleep tonight . I have one more request/question, Is it possible to increase the font size of app tray icon label?
Well, download the latest APKTool available here and the rest is yours. about layout of battery at the right most, please refer to Mini Pro Theme and Apps thread about making the Clock at the center of status bar, it's all about XML layout editing.

Phone History:
Nokia 6233
Sony Ericsson K700i
SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro
SE Xperia Ray
Motorola RAZR Maxx
Xperia Z Ultra

ksmuthucv
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Happy

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!

mo22i
Old
(Last edited by mo22i; 2nd April 2012 at 08:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 27
user out of bandwidth restrictions on the downloading site. can you upload on other file hosting site? thanks in advance.

-sorry, i was so dumb not to read very carefully. was so excited. thanks hansip. i really love all your contributions to this community. cheers!

Tags
3g toggle, flashlight, ray, status bar