[MOD][2/22/12] 10-in-1 Framework+SystemUI Mod (+Xperia S Theme) (+2G/3G Toggle!)

26th March 2012, 07:56 AM   |  #161  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,828

2,527 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpham

Hic, I really do not know what's wrong with my phone, I flashed that file on my newly firmware-flashed Ray, but still no S theme...

Maybe i'll try to replace the defaulttheme.apk

Well, you can try to extract my package, and then copy paste to appropriate places. Remember the permissions to be set at rw-r--r-- before replacing the files though.
The Following User Says Thank You to hansip87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2012, 07:01 AM   |  #162  
Thanks Meter: 1

89 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

Well, you can try to extract my package, and then copy paste to appropriate places. Remember the permissions to be set at rw-r--r-- before replacing the files though.

Your package does not contain the defaultthemes.apk hansip87, hic.. Could u help provide me the link to load? Thanks!
27th March 2012, 07:39 AM   |  #163  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

2,527 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpham

Your package does not contain the defaultthemes.apk hansip87, hic.. Could u help provide me the link to load? Thanks!

No themes indeed. It's the Home.apk and Framework-res.apk that contains the majority of the theme.
27th March 2012, 04:47 PM   |  #164  
Recognized Themer
Poland
Thanks Meter: 1,108

1,511 posts
More
Anyone have an idea how to change the displaying order on lockscreen?

I mean that for persistent battery lockscreen mod alarm info is displayed over the battery icon. I searching the way how to replace their positions. I mean battery icon should be displayed first then under it - alarm info.
The Following User Says Thank You to draco_ag For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 09:00 AM   |  #165  
Thanks Meter: 4

56 posts
Request
Is it possible for you to guide me how do you successfully edit SystemUI.apk file and port it? I would like to remove the time displayed on status bar [right corner]. I tried using APK Manager [options 10, 11 and 12, with dependcy being framework-res.apk], but the size grows up from 337kb to 600kb+. So i have stopped it. Any help would make me to love my Ray more...Please

Thanks in advance,
Muthu.
28th March 2012, 09:21 AM   |  #166  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

2,527 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmuthucv

Is it possible for you to guide me how do you successfully edit SystemUI.apk file and port it? I would like to remove the time displayed on status bar [right corner]. I tried using APK Manager [options 10, 11 and 12, with dependcy being framework-res.apk], but the size grows up from 337kb to 600kb+. So i have stopped it. Any help would make me to love my Ray more...Please

Thanks in advance,
Muthu.

AFAIK SystemUI.apk doesn't need framework-res.apk to decompile with. And why do you want to remove the clock there? not all the time you'll stay on the desktop though.
28th March 2012, 09:41 AM   |  #167  

56 posts
Request
I really liked the battery icon being on the right most corner when i was using x10 mini with CM-7. I was so hopeless after buying ray till i saw your post. now i really would like to have it as i used to. can you please help me in how to compile SystemUI.apk successfully using APK Manager? I tried it yesterday but unfortunately, the status bar was not displayed when loaded it back. If i can have it by this evening that will make me not to sleep tonight . I have one more request/question, Is it possible to increase the font size of app tray icon label?
Last edited by ksmuthucv; 28th March 2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
28th March 2012, 10:02 AM   |  #168  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

2,527 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmuthucv

I really liked the battery icon being on the right most corner when i was using x10 mini with CM-7. I was so hopeless after buying ray till i saw your post. now i really would like to have it as i used to. can you please help me in how to compile SystemUI.apk successfully using APK Manager? I tried it yesterday but unfortunately, the status bar was not displayed when loaded it back. If i can have it by this evening that will make me not to sleep tonight . I have one more request/question, Is it possible to increase the font size of app tray icon label?

Well, download the latest APKTool available here and the rest is yours. about layout of battery at the right most, please refer to Mini Pro Theme and Apps thread about making the Clock at the center of status bar, it's all about XML layout editing.
28th March 2012, 10:10 AM   |  #169  

56 posts
Happy
Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!
2nd April 2012, 08:28 AM   |  #170  
Thanks Meter: 27

162 posts
user out of bandwidth restrictions on the downloading site. can you upload on other file hosting site? thanks in advance.

-sorry, i was so dumb not to read very carefully. was so excited. thanks hansip. i really love all your contributions to this community. cheers!
Last edited by mo22i; 2nd April 2012 at 08:32 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3g toggle, flashlight, ray, status bar
Previous Thread Next Thread