Now we all now the edit build.prop or dpi change apps but this one is pretty neat.
It allows you to manually set your desired DPI (f.e. 132 as the TP should be) but also comes with a solution for 'breaking' your market. The app will Fix your Market compatibility issues by modding your Market.apk into thinking you are using the market at f.e. 120 DPI. You can do this for any DPI change
1) Install LCD Density Modder Pro here (official Android Market link)
2) Open app (only for root users but if you are running Android on your TP...)
3) set your DPI
4) Save as System DPI (perma + reboot) or
4a) Temp Apply (fast reboot and is merely there to see if your chosen DPI looks good)
5) after reboot hit "Fix Market compatibility issues"
6) Download modded Market.apk for the PDI you want the market to think you have (either 120 or 160 DPI, depends which file you installed from CM9)
7) Install Mod
8) Asks you to reboot so that the 'new' Market.apk works
(note: instructions will also appear when opening app)
I hope this isn't considered something 'not done' on this forum as I am merely linking to an official apk on the market and points TP users in the right direction.
ps: credits go to anthonyjcasagrande aka theb1rdm4n for developing