Ask a question

No registration required

Any cheap/generic docks?

OP LucasMN

3rd February 2012, 03:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

104 posts
I recieved my Bionic on Tuesday and so far so good, quite an upgrade from the Original Droid. I haven't noticed any of the issues you guys talk about (loosing data connection, doesn't wake up, poor battery life).
I'm a somewhat heavy user, I work in IT and I'm on my phone constantly.Yesterday I had 10% battery life left after 27 hours of use on the standard battery. I am rooted, but still on 893.

Anyway, I'm here to ask if anyone has a generic stand that they're using for the Bionic? It doesn't need to have charging, hdmi, or other capabilities. I just want to be able to set my phone in it while I'm at my desk so I don't keep dropping stuff on it. I know a lot of the tablet guys use a picture frame stand or a plate stand and that works good. Anyone recommend something like that for this phone?
8th February 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 17

75 posts
I'm a big fan of these smartphone coasters. At $4.95 a pop you can't beat the price. They fit the Bionic perfectly and you can still plug in a charger if needed. I have one on my desk at work and one at home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unbesorgt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

104 posts
Thanks, exactly what I was looking for. I ordered one up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread