Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Keyboard issues - most too small on Rezound

OP jmk32

28th February 2012, 01:22 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 21

60 posts
Not that it's a good fix, but if Swype installs and is too small, rotate 90, let the screen reorient, then turn it back. It will fill the screen, but I'm pretty sure it's a little shorter. I've had Swype install fine on some ics roms and not on others, but I keep coming back to it.
28th February 2012, 05:39 PM   |  #32  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 6

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnShaft69

thumb keyboard rules all! i love all of the different options and it can be manually scaled

+1 - Thumb Keyboard is what I prefer and I've tried most. Everything is customizable including the height of both the vertical and landscape keyboards independently. My favorite thing about it though is the HUGE spacebar...I always hated using the other keyboards' small spacebar and occasionally hitting the period or something else when I didn't mean to.
29th February 2012, 01:41 PM   |  #33  
Flag Hampstead NC
Thanks Meter: 80

401 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_em113

+1 - Thumb Keyboard is what I prefer and I've tried most. Everything is customizable including the height of both the vertical and landscape keyboards independently. My favorite thing about it though is the HUGE spacebar...I always hated using the other keyboards' small spacebar and occasionally hitting the period or something else when I didn't mean to.

+1 ,love thumb keyboard ,got it for my tablet, love it on my rezound. You make it fit however you want. Better keyboard also has a sizing feature but not a fraction as many as TK.

Ian

sent from my sock drawer
2nd March 2012, 07:42 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 1,046

2,748 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaRIVR

Not that it's a good fix, but if Swype installs and is too small, rotate 90, let the screen reorient, then turn it back. It will fill the screen, but I'm pretty sure it's a little shorter. I've had Swype install fine on some ics roms and not on others, but I keep coming back to it.

Worked great with that rotation trick

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
3rd March 2012, 01:42 AM   |  #35  
Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 367

2,472 posts
Is thumb keyboard that weird kb that's split in the middle??
3rd March 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #36  
Flag Mesa AZ
Thanks Meter: 556

2,314 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10

Is thumb keyboard that weird kb that's split in the middle??

Can be. That is great for a larger screen like on a tablet, but you can use a more normal keyboard as well.

One thing I like a lot is the presets, where you can preset text that you might use often. However, on my Rezound, I tend to use Swype most of the time as I just got used to it.
4th March 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #37  
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 39

230 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaRIVR

Let me restate: using a titanium backup of the previous version of Swype works on all ICS roms I've tried. It displays 100% correct size for Swype. The current version is, for whatever reason, borked on the Rezound.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
4th March 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #38  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 49

230 posts
More
I started using Flext9 and its working really great. I think I'm over swype.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1330889278770.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	931513

Sent from HTC Rezound with Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread