[29 Oct 2012][Final] Remove Bloatware,Lite-ROM Creator-Windows Base Script Generator
Lite-Rom Creator cross-phone released .
Please check main thread here.
New version download @ main thread
Screen Shot is N7100 ,but db inside this is N7000
Download link : See attachment
[Inside package ,there is two EXE file
literom-creator.exe : Main Program
DBEdit.exe : Use this if you want to edit entry yourself]
I think it should simple enough to use it yourself
- Double click on any item that you want to remove
- Filter : ALL mean list all / Remove mean list all you have choose to remove / Include mean that will keep in your rom
- After select all you want to remove ,click [Export Lite-ROM Script] ,then you will get a file called [fish-literom.TXT]
- Place [fish-literom.TXT] in your SDCard .
Now ,move to your phone ,download Script Manager from Market .
You MUST browse as ROOT like this.
Browse to fish-literom.TXT ,choose Su
After that ,click Run.
After delete files ,it should have some force close .Ignore it .
Then ,restart your phone .
Finished .Now you may uninstall Script manager as well .
- Remark : File backup to folder /sdcard/fishliterom .If you want to restore ,simple copy file to /system/app ,set premission rw- r-- r-- ,reboot
- I search though XDA ,all the files listed should safe to remove ,if I make any mistake ,please tell me
- Hit Thanks if you like this
v1.08 Oct 26 2012
applist.dbf add remote control / change minimode-res.apk details.
Now you can edit the output script by
- Using Editplus (or sth like that) - open
script-begin : Inside this ,you can mount system ,set backup path ,and etc
script-main : main script to delete bloatware .Don't change keyword : #ThisIsApkToRemove
that will replace with apk name when output
This two file MUST save as UNIX format
v1.07 Oct 24 2012
Change DB from N7000 to N7100