FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[ROM]20/04/2012 DianXin OS (DX ROM) GB | ICS ROM with *Smooth* *Stable* *Great UI*

2,548 posts
Thanks Meter: 822

By qtwrk, Senior Member on 3rd February 2012, 08:26 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th February 2012, 10:07 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Does it support RTL?

Edit: Yes it supports RTL text, I think this is base on CM7 like MokeeOS
Last edited by modernamir; 4th February 2012 at 10:46 AM.

4th February 2012, 11:51 AM |#22  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
ANy news for fix display and rotation?
4th February 2012, 11:56 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona

More
i have reported back in all bugs and problems you found , and hope next update will fix it
4th February 2012, 12:50 PM |#24  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
And how to remove message delivery status without mms.apk?

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App
4th February 2012, 03:03 PM |#25  
Flag Trzebinia
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Bull****...
This is all a mere "MIUI" with some themes, changes in the "build.prop" and with a few added applications. Nothing more.

BTW I don`t understand why you call your soft-mod for example, "DianXin OS"... It`s normal MIUI, not new OS...
The Following User Says Thank You to szacuken For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2012, 05:37 PM |#26  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samorgs

Gave it a try, but still a lot of chinese in this. Liked the looks of it though, will keep watching for updates.

i'd agree, once it's full translated it'll be great for everyday use. i can speak a little Chinese so i'm gona test it out a bit more, i really like this looks very promising.
4th February 2012, 08:12 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Damage not multi language only english and chinese
Do you add multi language?
4th February 2012, 08:54 PM |#28  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szacuken

Bull****...
This is all a mere "MIUI" with some themes, changes in the "build.prop" and with a few added applications. Nothing more.

BTW I don`t understand why you call your soft-mod for example, "DianXin OS"... It`s normal MIUI, not new OS...

It is not miui... it is rather cm7 if you look the framework.res

... and it is an odexed rom (whatever it is)... in system/app there are .odex files for all apks.

I am gonna delete some apks and change cpu settings and will flash it for a try.
5th February 2012, 02:02 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szacuken

Bull****...

first of all , this is not my work , i just carried it to here , as matter fact , i am moderator in its official forum.

secondly , this and MIUI are all based-on CM7 , so sure you will see something in common. if you see this first , and then look at MIUI , you will feel MIUI looks like this , and on the contrary , you knew MIUI first and then look at this , sure you feel this one looks like MIUI.

third, this OS , its company has been working on this over years and also have corporated with several mobile company such as SHARP as for system integrated on their phones (e.g. model: Sharp 8118U, Sharp 8128U and Acer MINI E310...etc)

forth , you can check its ICS version from Nexus S forum ,you will see differents. MIUI doesn't have stable ICS version yet.

any more information , google "Tapas OS"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qtwrk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2012, 06:50 AM |#30  
Flag Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Its OK
Installed & tested. Everything working fine, except the rotation. Anybody have a fix for this?.
5th February 2012, 07:35 AM |#31  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 64

More
I gave it a quick test... this rom runs very smooth and it is fast as hell... very surprising. No FCs, no reboots at all
DX apps work like charm and most of them very useful. Though there are a lot of untranslated Chinese things appearing.
As mentioned the rotation and backlight setting does not work neither the mobile data. Data is question of replacing apns conf to a working one from a cm7 rom but the other two must be fixed.
Anyway... it is a surprisingly good rom... please do not stop!
Thank you for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to .dredd. For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread