Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 50,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]20/04/2012 DianXin OS (DX ROM) GB | ICS ROM with *Smooth* *Stable* *Great UI*

Tip us?

modernamir
Old
(Last edited by modernamir; 4th February 2012 at 10:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 59
Does it support RTL?

Edit: Yes it supports RTL text, I think this is base on CM7 like MokeeOS

powertony84
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
ANy news for fix display and rotation?

qtwrk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 806
i have reported back in all bugs and problems you found , and hope next update will fix it
if my words are useful or helpful to you , i will appreciate it you click thanks button
GT-i9023 Nexus S
GT-i9250 Galaxy Nexus
GT-i9300 Galaxy S III
GT-s5830 Galaxy Ace
GT-i9300 Galaxy S III
GT-i9506 Galaxy S IV 4G+
GT-i9505 Galaxy S IV (current)

powertony84
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
And how to remove message delivery status without mms.apk?

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

szacuken
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Bull****...
This is all a mere "MIUI" with some themes, changes in the "build.prop" and with a few added applications. Nothing more.

BTW I don`t understand why you call your soft-mod for example, "DianXin OS"... It`s normal MIUI, not new OS...
The Following User Says Thank You to szacuken For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lordlos
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by samorgs View Post
Gave it a try, but still a lot of chinese in this. Liked the looks of it though, will keep watching for updates.
i'd agree, once it's full translated it'll be great for everyday use. i can speak a little Chinese so i'm gona test it out a bit more, i really like this looks very promising.

crub55
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Damage not multi language only english and chinese
Do you add multi language?

.dredd.
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by szacuken View Post
Bull****...
This is all a mere "MIUI" with some themes, changes in the "build.prop" and with a few added applications. Nothing more.

BTW I don`t understand why you call your soft-mod for example, "DianXin OS"... It`s normal MIUI, not new OS...
It is not miui... it is rather cm7 if you look the framework.res

... and it is an odexed rom (whatever it is)... in system/app there are .odex files for all apks.

I am gonna delete some apks and change cpu settings and will flash it for a try.
iPhone 5c
Huawei Mediapad
HTC Jade

qtwrk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by szacuken View Post
Bull****...

first of all , this is not my work , i just carried it to here , as matter fact , i am moderator in its official forum.

secondly , this and MIUI are all based-on CM7 , so sure you will see something in common. if you see this first , and then look at MIUI , you will feel MIUI looks like this , and on the contrary , you knew MIUI first and then look at this , sure you feel this one looks like MIUI.

third, this OS , its company has been working on this over years and also have corporated with several mobile company such as SHARP as for system integrated on their phones (e.g. model: Sharp 8118U, Sharp 8128U and Acer MINI E310...etc)

forth , you can check its ICS version from Nexus S forum ,you will see differents. MIUI doesn't have stable ICS version yet.

any more information , google "Tapas OS"
if my words are useful or helpful to you , i will appreciate it you click thanks button
GT-i9023 Nexus S
GT-i9250 Galaxy Nexus
GT-i9300 Galaxy S III
GT-s5830 Galaxy Ace
GT-i9300 Galaxy S III
GT-i9506 Galaxy S IV 4G+
GT-i9505 Galaxy S IV (current)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qtwrk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jumanku
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Its OK

Installed & tested. Everything working fine, except the rotation. Anybody have a fix for this?.