Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,709 Members 47,138 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

official unlock bootloader has been delivered to us by htc

Tip us?

wesley sun
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default official unlock bootloader has been delivered to us by htc

I noticed from twitter:the htc has delivered the unlock bootloader in htcdev.com/bootloader for htc hero.So anyone knows how can i flash this bootloader?
ROM:Aurora ICS 4.03
PHONE:HUAWEI U8800
find what you really like,just be yourself

Ciprilik
Old
(Last edited by Ciprilik; 16th February 2012 at 08:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 69
Off-topic : unlocked bootloader means S-OFF ? if it is then we've been having that done for a very long time and it has been added to xda forums 1 month ago here : S-OFF guide for the complete Hero newbie
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Rom: CyanogenMod 10 -> 27/10/2012 Nightly
Kernel: Stock

If my post helped you, please consider hitting the Thanks button on the left. Try it, it doesn't hurt !

Need more space to backup your files? Do it in the "cloud"! Use Dropbox and get 2GB for FREE... click the blue box above to register and we both get 250MB of additional free space.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciprilik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]