Before you guys run and try to flash this via Odin, make sure you read my directions:
(1) Make sure your phone ISN'T connected to your computer.
(2) Turn off your phone and remove the battery for a few seconds.
(3) Then insert battery.
(4) Hold volume up and down button at the same time and while holding them insert the micro usb into the phone (the other end should be already in the computer's usb port prior to this)
(5) Open Odin as Admin and select PDA.
(6) Locate "recovery.tar.md5" (the one you downloaded from above link)
(7) And finally flash.
The Motorola Defy Mini is a relatively popular device, despite not featuring … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?