FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 05/10/12

12th February 2012, 02:50 AM |#141  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
Can someone with wifi issues try wiping cache and dalvik and fixing permissions for me?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
 
 
12th February 2012, 05:56 AM |#142  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
If you have had problems with wifi try this. Also test your MMS this may fix that too. I think I introduced the signal bars bug from THS 6.1 so bare with me until Sbrissen or I can figure it out. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zlfk423d8q873ym
12th February 2012, 06:00 AM |#143  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
If you want use glitch beta 3 for 6.1 with the test

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Stephen.k.spear; 12th February 2012 at 06:22 AM.
12th February 2012, 08:06 AM |#144  
DarthCivicus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grove City
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Anyone allow to make a flashable mms zip to fix the issue?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
12th February 2012, 12:38 PM |#145  
atomD21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthCivicus

Anyone allow to make a flashable mms zip to fix the issue?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

You don't need a zip, just the apk. Install it like you would any other apk. Here's a link.

http://db.tt/J5tU2wpe
12th February 2012, 02:10 PM |#146  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
Mms should be fixed on that test build.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
12th February 2012, 02:36 PM |#147  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear

If you have had problems with wifi try this. Also test your MMS this may fix that too. I think I introduced the signal bars bug from THS 6.1 so bare with me until Sbrissen or I can figure it out. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zlfk423d8q873ym

Is the mms on this build 100%? I want to flash this but don't want the signal bar issues, what are they exactly? And I never had any wifi issues on gummy or aokp just fyi, maybe others are messing up one of the odin steps.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
12th February 2012, 02:51 PM |#148  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleonm5

Is the mms on this build 100%? I want to flash this but don't want the signal bar issues, what are they exactly? And I never had any wifi issues on gummy or aokp just fyi, maybe others are messing up one of the odin steps.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Mine has been working and I've got reports of it working on AOKP.
The signal bars just aren't reading correct. They might have 0 bars but still be getting signal just fine.
maybe...
12th February 2012, 03:05 PM |#149  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Ok I'll give the test build a try, should I be fine with a dalvik and cache wipe?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
12th February 2012, 03:12 PM |#150  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleonm5

Ok I'll give the test build a try, should I be fine with a dalvik and cache wipe?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Yep

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes