Ask a question

No registration required

cosmic experia v3.7 for lg p350

OP venkat kamesh

6th February 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
flash player
Hey can you put the flashplayer 11.1 or 11.0 in new version?
7th February 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag tirupathi
Thanks Meter: 1,677

686 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirav07

Helli venakt. Please replace miren browser with original browser and quickpic with gallery.

Sent from my LG-P350 using Tapatalk

yes i will post because there is issue on dsp manager i fixed it and i will post but except quick pic every thing changed and now my rom became a perfect rom with no bugs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to venkat kamesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 04:21 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 12

131 posts
venakt are you copy mecruzt rom FRAMEWORK.because i download new FRAMEWORK and i see this is mecruzt rom FRAMEWORK. i don't know maker of mecruzt rom. but vivek are trying to fix mecruzt rom. 2nd why your saying nbb are you know any about newbaseband. nbb is work with .35 kernel and optimus me don't have .35 kernel.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

venakt kamesh i think you need to say thanks for mecruzt rom.
7th February 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #14  
Flag tirupathi

686 posts
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesoyam27

venakt are you copy mecruzt rom FRAMEWORK.because i download new FRAMEWORK and i see this is mecruzt rom FRAMEWORK. i don't know maker of mecruzt rom. but vivek are trying to fix mecruzt rom. 2nd why your saying nbb are you know any about newbaseband. nbb is work with .35 kernel and optimus me don't have .35 kernel.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

venakt kamesh i think you need to say thanks for mecruzt rom.

Surely and i just chanded the background picture and had not viewed that what about the status bar and layers and and what is this mecruzt rom is not for p350 i viewed the configuration they are trying to port and i am too trying but for perfect pespo. And no other rom has as like my rom. Because this is 100% bug free can u show me a perfect ?

If i use mecruzt framework for this the cosmic wont work u will be stuck at logo only.. if u dont know try to learn but not insulting ok and sorry for my rash behaviour
Last edited by venkat kamesh; 7th February 2012 at 06:06 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to venkat kamesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 06:19 PM   |  #15  

131 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by venakt kamesh

Surely and i just chanded the background picture and had not viewed that what about the status bar and layers and and what is this mecruzt rom is not for p350 i viewed the configuration they are trying to port and i am too trying but for perfect pespo. And no other rom has as like my rom. Because this is 100% bug free can u show me a perfect ?

If i use mecruzt framework for this the cosmic wont work u will be stuck at logo only.. if u dont know try to learn but not insulting ok and sorry for my rash behaviour

ok but what about nbb. tell me:ma d:
7th February 2012, 06:41 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
flash player
hey kamesh can you put flash player 11 in this rom please?
(Sorry for bad english)
7th February 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #17  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 361

263 posts
Donate to Me
More
Could you post your source code plx?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pax0r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 07:33 PM   |  #18  

131 posts
this is ported rom. I'm sure. And venkat tell about nbb. I know you don't have answer.
8th February 2012, 11:37 AM   |  #19  
Flag tirupathi

686 posts
More
Originally Posted by hesoyam27

this is ported rom. I'm sure. And venkat tell about nbb. I know you don't have answer.

now coming to nbb its not belong to any kernel.. its a networking process... it is available from the new official rom..

but i like to keep as new base band any problem.. if u like use it or don't

and why should i answer u hesoyam27
Last edited by venkat kamesh; 8th February 2012 at 05:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to venkat kamesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2012, 11:55 AM   |  #20  
Flag IND
Thanks Meter: 2

46 posts
More
Can u fix cm7.2 rom bugs cuz i dwnld this rom nd there r many bugs in it so plz fix it.

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA Premium App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread