Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which type of Theme you prefer?
Mix 83 58.87%
Generic 58 41.13%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

*THEME Collection*[ICS 4.0.3/4.0.4::GB:42/58/62][New Themes @ 1st post][9 June,2012]

OP auni

6th February 2012, 02:32 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Is beautiful. Thanks.
6th February 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #12  
WYNNIEPOOH's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Smile thanks
work good.Thanks.

a little of everybody make to much ...
6th February 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #13  
auni's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1,887
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zangetsu2188

Nice. Its not intrusive of text's readability.
So neat to partner it with cosmic flow livewallpaper. Using it on .42 build.



Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

Thanks for the screens!
The Following User Says Thank You to auni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 05:39 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Flag Bun M Thuột
Thanks Meter: 92
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Hello !

can adjust the resolution of the image is bright, high definition, because it is very dark sr my english is not good
7th February 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #15  
auni's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1,887
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manhpro

Hello !

can adjust the resolution of the image is bright, high definition, because it is very dark sr my english is not good

Hi, more brightness in the images will affect the overall theme appearance. I kept it like this to ensure the text readability.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to auni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Flag Bun M Thuột
Thanks Meter: 92
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auni

Hi, more brightness in the images will affect the overall theme appearance. I kept it like this to ensure the text readability.

Hi
Ohhh, but if so it affects the battery, due to increasing the brightness too high, if everything is dark as you are doing, sr my bad english
7th February 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #17  
auni's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1,887
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manhpro

Hi
Ohhh, but if so it affects the battery, due to increasing the brightness too high, if everything is dark as you are doing, sr my bad english

Well @ brightness set to 25% everything should be fine. worked for me.

But if you want, i can upload the wallpapers with increased brightness by tomorrow. Please wait till tomorrow and check again.

btw are you talking about the Soccer theme wallpapers or the background images?
The Following User Says Thank You to auni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Flag Bun M Thuột
Thanks Meter: 92
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auni

Well @ brightness set to 25% everything should be fine. worked for me.

But if you want, i can upload the wallpapers with increased brightness by tomorrow. Please wait till tomorrow and check again.

btw are you talking about the Soccer theme wallpapers or the background images?

Hi !
hope you have lots of ideas to beautify Xperia ARC, thanks again, ok i will wait,

pls edit it's the Soccer theme wallpapers ! tks
Last edited by le_manhpro; 7th February 2012 at 06:44 PM.
8th February 2012, 05:45 AM   |  #19  
auni's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1,887
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manhpro

Hi !
hope you have lots of ideas to beautify Xperia ARC, thanks again, ok i will wait,

pls edit it's the Soccer theme wallpapers ! tks

Plz check @ first post. wallpapers added.
The Following User Says Thank You to auni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2012, 08:03 AM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Flag Bun M Thuột
Thanks Meter: 92
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auni

Plz check @ first post. wallpapers added.

ok i will test and confirm later tks again
-------

yes, very good, but can adjust the 2nd image in theme, it is still very dark, please adjust, thanks again, sr my english is not good
Last edited by le_manhpro; 8th February 2012 at 08:22 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arc, arc s, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes