5,606,779 Members 37,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Folding Keyboard dock (like transformer)

Tip us?

AndroidAlistair
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Folding Keyboard dock (like transformer)

I currently have the official Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Keyboard dock and I am a bit dissapointed it dosent fold. Is there one like the Asus transformer keyboard?

slack04
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAlistair View Post
I currently have the official Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Keyboard dock and I am a bit dissapointed it dosent fold. Is there one like the Asus transformer keyboard?
nope.

10 chars.

NovaRev
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Closest thing would probably be the Logitech Keyboard Case. I grabbed one a couple weeks ago and I'm pretty happy with it. It has some good shortcut keys and it's spacious enough that I haven't had any trouble typing on it. It's basically a bluetooth keyboard with a built-in stand and raised edges that hold the Tab in place face-down when you're not using it.

sitnlow4life
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
This one is pretty sweet

http://www.zagg.com/accessories/zagg...ung-galaxy-tab
The Following User Says Thank You to sitnlow4life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Guill_
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Logitech/Zagg keyboard

I did some research into this and found a keyboard combining zagg and logitech...
Its not bad...a bit pricey.

Search the keyboard in google or youtube for reviews.

Im still searching (and waiting patiently) for someone to make a keyboard that turns the Tab 10.1 into a folding netbook like the transformer.

Someone please!

slack04
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guill_ View Post
I did some research into this and found a keyboard combining zagg and logitech...
Its not bad...a bit pricey.

Search the keyboard in google or youtube for reviews.

Im still searching (and waiting patiently) for someone to make a keyboard that turns the Tab 10.1 into a folding netbook like the transformer.

Someone please!
There isn't one, and probably never will be (for this tablet). the Transformer was built with the keyboard in mind (hence the name "transformer"). If you want a transformer, get a transformer...

gaz@usgermanlawyers.com
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just looking for an foldable keyboard for the Samsung ATIV GT I8750, but most do not work with the phone. Finds and connetcs and then disconects. Is the keyboard you mention compatiblke ith the Samsung???
Palm, Handspring, Nokia, Ipaq 6915, Xperia, IPhone 4, now Samsung Ativ I8570, MS Partner for over 10 years, but still searching for the best fit for my needs without too many compromises

Tags
transformer galaxy tab 10.1 keyboard dock