I am a new user and your ROM is the first I have flashed even though I have had my phone rooted for many months (I was waiting for cm9 to be stable) but decided to try yours.
I have followed the thread since day one and decided to flash V3 and I am extremely happy with it. After having used it for a day, some of the suggestions I have are the same as other users, I know you have provided fixes but since they are a popular request, these are:
- change to samsungs camera (I don't see the reason of using AOSP camera if it isn't fully working)
Also, if we are honest, samsung has done a better job with the camera software imo.
- Include samsungs gallery app, keeping AOSP aswell (i see you are doing that already)
- A fix to the wallpapers in the lockscreen (This fixes with the gallery 3d, so hopefully no issues when you update it)
- Browser settings has small error, instead of find page it has unfortunately... (been mentioned before)
- Colour in the menus (black fading to grey as mentioned by another user)
- If possible, samsungs clock app had a smart alarm setting which I thought was pretty cool with some nice melodys, any chance to include this setting or at least these melodys???
- Include kies air app (I thought it was quite a clever app)
Other suggestions, maybe not possible!!!
- Inside the search bar, this is empty (some other user also said this) would you be able to include 'Google', or why not put 'althebyani' making your ROM even more personal??? Or maybe (could be getting carried away here) include a method of us writing whatever we want to display
- Would it be possible for you to change the app drawer so that we can create folders inside too? The same way we can create folders on the home screen.
- Also regarding folders, would it be possible for these not to have a limited size of just 16 apps. Making them so we can scroll though the folder like we could on touchwiz. (Again, i donít see the point of having many folders of the same type, eg. games, games2, etc)
I know these last ones might be impossible or very hard to do but hey, there is nothing wrong with asking
Apart from these small issues, I cannot really fault the Rom at the moment, and I would like to thank you for the time and effort you spend fixing users problems
(answering many questions) and building the ROM.
If I come up with some more suggestions/ideas I'll let you know!!