Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]LeeDrOiD HD V5.1.1 - 7th Feb | Tweaks | APM | Fast | Stable | Pure Awsomeness!

Tip us?

wizzlord
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by unhallowedone View Post
Have you done anything special? Is it reproducable for you or does it happen randomly?
Just received my first MMS and thats what it did. I have deleted all the messages
And asked for another to be sent, Same thing happened again

"the application message.(processcom.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly.
please try again."

GeorgeKps
Old
Thanks Meter 4
well, i did it

flashed rom, update, new radio that matches base and ril

everything runs fine, haven't had any problems except when gps and data are enabled, data connection is lost for a while (which happened with 3.3.3 also) and then reconnects.

anyhow

i have 1 question and 1 request (excuse the word but my mother tongue is greek and i couldn't think of a more proper one)

the question is if i can use sense and have less screens than 7. i find them to be too many :P
i don't want to use any 3rd party app like launcherpro or go launcher etc. i would just prefer less sense screens (if possible)

and a request to lee (again, excuse the word..)
evo 3d has a kernel which enables the screen to wake using the capacitive buttons.
slide to the right and the screen comes on, slide to the left and the screen goes off
amazing thingy since it saves any actual button usage
here's the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1346760

i was wondering if something like this would possible on the DHD and if yes, would we be lucky enough to use it also?
i searched the market for something similar. tap tap app works fine for the first 10-15 wakes but after that, the slightest light change wakes the phone (i used to have a card or something on the phone to prevent it from waking)

thank you lee. was really looking forward to using a new rom from you. as previously, you did a great job refreshing our phones

Cheers !!!

P.S. excuse the poor english..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgeKps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gordyffc
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I was on 3.2.1 which was great and the first impressions of this new one are that it's faster and smoother. Great work Lee

I'm still on the 26.09.04.11_M2 radio but was going to give the newest 12.65.60.29_26.14.04.28_M version a try but the download links in this thread all time out.

Can anyone help me with a working download for the new radio please?
The Following User Says Thank You to gordyffc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GeorgeKps
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i downloaded the radio from this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=radio

you'll find the ril thread at the end of the 1st post

hope this helps

Cheers !!!

gordyffc
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks George, tried that but still getting an error

The connection has timed out

The server at www.multiupload.com is taking too long to respond.

Tried 3 different browsers, my home pc, dialled into my work pc and also tried the phone - same thing happens on all :lol:

Will try again in the morning.

pavedwaves
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyffc View Post
Thanks George, tried that but still getting an error

The connection has timed out

The server at www.multiupload.com is taking too long to respond.

Tried 3 different browsers, my home pc, dialled into my work pc and also tried the phone - same thing happens on all :lol:

Will try again in the morning.
Here ya go man
RIL http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58551334/New...14.04.28_M.zip

And matching radio http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58551334/New...28_M/radio.img

Is there any way to post up a link to the whole dropbox public folder?... Can't seem to figure it out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pavedwaves For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gordyffc
Old
Thanks Meter 4
^^ Thanking you kind sir

pavedwaves
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyffc View Post
^^ Thanking you kind sir
No problem, I've got a decent collection of roms, radios, kernels, and other random files collected lol, I swear I've seen people share their public folders through links before.. just can't figure out how.

gordyffc
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavedwaves View Post
No problem, I've got a decent collection of roms, radios, kernels, and other random files collected lol, I swear I've seen people share their public folders through links before.. just can't figure out how.
Do you not have to email a shared folder?

All done now anyway, thanks again for the links

chamarthi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have installed leedroid 5.1.0.My radio is 12.28e.60.140fu_26.04.02.17_m2.In order to flash a new radio do i need to downgrade to stockrom?i checked in the bootloader only eng s-off is enabled.could someone help me on this as i was totally lost on this.