Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more
Post Reply

Straight Talk BYO phone $45 month all unlimited for $15 admission fee (sim purchase)

OP greenstuffs

6th February 2012, 04:59 AM   |  #1  
greenstuffs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Palma, Spain
Thanks Meter: 206
 
1,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Straight Talk a MVNO using AT&T network. Data is limited to 2Gb (soft cap i think) and everything else unlimited.
Use any compatible UMTS phone even the AT&T iphone 4 or 4s. Back then you had to buy the e71 phone now they have sims/micro sim for $15
Everything works just configure the proper apn information.
http://www.straighttalksim.com/shop.php

The Following User Says Thank You to greenstuffs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2012, 06:21 AM   |  #2  
sk337sk337's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 211
 
2,492 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
I already posted this 3 days ago haha

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sk337sk337 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2012, 02:46 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
451 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
When can u purchase this
6th February 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Shaw, MS
Thanks Meter: 75
 
324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taethebest

When can u purchase this

In a few days lol
6th February 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #5  
neilkarunatilaka's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 59
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
I wonder how fast their data downstream is... I'm assuming not as fast as AT&T obviously since its proxied and I'm assuming can't tap into their HSPA+ network.. can anyone confirm? Couldn't really find much on their website.
6th February 2012, 10:26 PM   |  #6  
greenstuffs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Palma, Spain
Thanks Meter: 206
 
1,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilkarunatilaka

I wonder how fast their data downstream is... I'm assuming not as fast as AT&T obviously since its proxied and I'm assuming can't tap into their HSPA+ network.. can anyone confirm? Couldn't really find much on their website.

when I had the atrix 4g I was getting the same speed as my friends
7th February 2012, 01:05 AM   |  #7  
manbearpig's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sugarland
Thanks Meter: 839
 
8,045 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Damn.. I bought the e71 but everything is great except lte

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using XDA App
7th February 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8
 
367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilkarunatilaka

I wonder how fast their data downstream is... I'm assuming not as fast as AT&T obviously since its proxied and I'm assuming can't tap into their HSPA+ network.. can anyone confirm? Couldn't really find much on their website.

Got a friend in OC, Cali using straight talk on a 4s and he gets 7-8 mbps down all day long.
The Following User Says Thank You to tle05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2012, 11:02 PM   |  #9  
neilkarunatilaka's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 59
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tle05

Got a friend in OC, Cali using straight talk on a 4s and he gets 7-8 mbps down all day long.

Pretty reasonable.
12th February 2012, 04:30 PM   |  #10  
getbuzzin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 141
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstuffs

Straight Talk a MVNO using AT&T network. Data is limited to 2Gb (soft cap i think) and everything else unlimited.
Use any compatible UMTS phone even the AT&T iphone 4 or 4s. Back then you had to buy the e71 phone now they have sims/micro sim for $15
Everything works just configure the proper apn information.
http://www.straighttalksim.com/shop.php

My son loves Pocoyo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Member-Found Deals by ThreadRank