here is the first release of my CPS2 emulator for android.
If you like my work you can support me by buying the donation version on the market
CPSEmu is a Capcom CPS2 emulator for android. Play your favorites CPS2 games like Marvel Vs. Capcom, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Progear, Mars Matrix and more on your android device.
- Use the same GUI as my NeoGeo emulator "NeoDroid", so "NeoDroid" will benefit of all the changes added for this release.
- You can put your roms anywhere on your device, but a cache file is created for every (parent) games in a "cache" folder in your roms directory. If you move your roms, move that folder too.
- CPSEmu use a cache file when running, if you have some slowdown in the emulation, try to move your roms on another partition/sdcard.
- Thanks to frandroid for providing an xperia play device to improve/add control code/compatibility
- This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Capcom Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. CPS2 games software sold separately. "Capcom" is a registered trademark of Capcom Co. Ltd. All individual games screen shots or audio that are simulated by CPSEmu software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used for the purpose of informing the customer of the software's functionality.
- Fix a crash on android devices with an OS < 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Joystick/buttons size and position can be configured from preferences ( Android 3.0+ )
- Joystick/buttons size and position can be configured from preferences
- Fix a crash on Android 2.1 when launching a rom
- Fix a crash with dialogs when screen orientation changes
- Improve previews downloader
- Some bug fix
- fix background borders color (gray > black) on some devices
- keep screen on while emulator is running
- add switch button to in-game menu
- switch kick and punch buttons for 6 buttons games
- fix a crash when trying to run an unsupported rom
- prevent the launch of a clone rom if it's parent is not in the rom directory
- fix a crash when trying to assign hardware buttons twice in a row in preferences
- fix (probably) problem with hardware key mapping (up/left/right/down)
- should add android 3.0+ native compatibility