If both are rooted you can use TitaniumBackup to back up the app one either device, then restore -> data only on the other device. If you buy the Pro key you can even store stuff directly in Dropbox I think, but could always use your choice of sync/archiving services to do the same manually.
It's a little disappointing that Tapatalk doesn't offer this, or at least some kind of Dropbox or Box integration to do it.
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile )SGH-T999, stock+rooted.
- ASUS Transformer TF201 32GB, CyanogenMod.
- ASUS Transformer TF101 32GB, Prime ROM (damaged/retired).
- HTC MyTouch 4G Slide, CM 9.1-stable, retired.
- HTC MyTouch 4G, my first CyanogenMod (7.1), sold.
- LG Optimus T, stock+rooted. gifted to a beautiful Firefly.