Yes, I brought this out of its dev status and into "Alpha 0" status. That's zero for zero data, zero camera, and zero kanged from Evervolv so don't even bring that up. I compiled this from the msm8660 source provided by qualcomm. You can check it out in the links below. Please feel free to rename, re-upload, reuse, recycle, or do whatever with this, just make sure you actually improve something and throw my name in the credits.
Please note that the I9100 is not the I727 and any code that is released for them will be of little to no use to our community.
Just a heads up, if you post something about the I9100 in this forum, you will probably get flamed.
- mohan's modified UCLA4 kernel
- And that's it
Link to source ------> Here
Want To Help Us Fix Stuff?
Isotope Source (Precompiled) -------> Here
CAF-ICS Device Tree -------> Here
Build Instructions ------> Here (Read the README File)
Inspirational Mountain ------> Here
- Fixed calling in+out, fixed sms in+out
- Added framework.jars from ICS leak in attempt to get data working, but no dice.
- Removed Herobrine
- Fixed wifi
- Can mount external_sdcard, read from both
- ICS kernel added (thanks to mohan, this will make fixes much easier)
- Empty signal bar icon following me around
- Fixed laggy graphics issue (only took about a month and a half)
- More kernel tweaks for ICS
- Fixed Rotation
- Fixed Boot Loop Issue
Alpha 0: First release, no changelog
- Put rom on sdcard
- Head into recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Install zip
topprospect's Github (GB AOSP) ------> Here
Google Apps for ICS: Here
Alpha 4: Here
Click here if you like drops and/or boxes.
Current Phone: SGS II Skyrocket by AT&T w/LTE
Current ROM: That one rom by that one place
Current Projects: Evervolv for skyrocket, ICS for 8.9 tab, ICS rom for skyrocket
Backup Phone: Samsung Cappy w/latest CM9 nightly and Icy Glitch Kernel
Phun Phone: iPhone 3g 3.1.2 w/ Android 2.3.3