Motorola Xoom | Asus Transformer | Asus Transformer Prime
Welcome to the evolution of Tiamat XOOM.
With the AOSP release of Android 4.0 begins the next dawn of the Android operating system. And with this release comes Team EOS, the natural evolution of the TiamatXOOM development team.
It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. The launching point for this development effort is the Motorola XOOM.
For the latest news on Team EOS Xoom releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #xoom.
EOS Xoom is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.
- Download the correct rom for your device.
- Download the google applications package
- Place these two files on your sdcard, or somewhere where your chosen recovery image can access them
- If you're not flashing from an EOS nightly build, you will need to perform a factory rest within recovery (wiping /data and /cache)
- Install the rom by selecting the zip file through the menus.
- Install the google applications package IMMEDIATELY after.
- Reboot your device and have fun with ICS
- Tiamat 3.0.15 gpu overclocked kernel
- AOSP 4.0.4 based rom
- USB OTG support
- Automatic mounting of FAT32 thumb drives
- Automatic mounting of NTFS thumb drives with write support (doesn't work for everyone)
- Enable / Disable stock ICS status bar settings
- Enable / Disable EOS ics status bar settings
- Enable / Disable Battery percentage text in the status bar
- Enable / Disable battery icon in the status bar
- Enable / Disable rotation on the lockscreen
- User friendly overclocking settings that will detect if the tablet has restarted too often, and disables the overclocking
- Enable / Disable the automatic brightness to decrease the brightness level
- Enable / Disable the charging light
- Define Rotation angles (Full, 90 Deg, 180 Deg, 270 Deg)
- Face unlock
- Face unlock retry button on the lockscreen.
- Last accessed time and date in Browser history
- Wifi Direct
- Ability to hide the status bar
- Show development settings in the browser by default
- Ability to show and hide the clock in the status bar
- Lockscreen actions
- Statusbar clock can have its colour changed
- Statusbar can have its colour changed
Downloads (also available in Goo Manager)
Google Applications (Required for all devices)
Wifi Xoom (wingray / MZ604)