XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] KANGY! | CodeNameAndroid | 4.0.3 IML74K

Tip us?

s30ckf
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by blorro View Post
use the search butt..on.: ) solution is found here on xda forum.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys now the google chrome beta is working... but I am still in 1.3.3.... as I manage to finish the posts from 141 until 201 today... I will upgrade to 1.4.0 when I have free time this week... cheers !!
Phone: Google Nexus 4 (16GB)
ROM: Stock
Launcher: Stock
Kernel: Stock

Nokia 3310 -> Sony Ericson -> Nokia Express Music 5810 -> Samsung Galaxy S -> Google Nexus 4

Christophe86
Old
Thanks Meter 43
@Dax

i don't know what your vision is on porting cna to our devices, but if you ask my opinion, i would make the port as clean as possible.

for example: i see you will include apex launcher in the next release, but why would you do that? one prefers apex, another nova and yet another likes trebuchet. the cna launcher is quite good, stable and smooth if you ask me. there's no need to include other launchers. users who install cna also have the skills to install the launcher of their choice.

second. the included kernel. i notice latest semaphore will be included. i thinks that's a great choice. and would even like to see this kernel as standard for this port. why? stratosk's kernel is very close to stock cm9's kernel and i noticed in the past that when stratosk releases a kernel that one can assume that it's stable for daily usage and doesn't have extra bugs on top of cm's kernel because he's quite conservative in adding new features. again: if a user would like to use another kernel, it's up to him to flash.

i also read in the changelog things like 'added mister's x tweaks' etc. and to suddenly notice they were excluded in the release that's following. would it be possible to include some more details about the included tweaks. what's been tweaked? and if they have been excluded in a next release, why is that?

please, don't take this as criticism on your work. i love your port of cna. i'm just giving some - positive -feedback and ideas. you're the captain of this ship, you decide which course it will follow!

thx in advance

Sent from my GT-i9000 using xda premium
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: MackayRom 1.4.1 - Android 4.1.2
Kernel: Semaphore 2.4.0 - Ondemand - SIO - 391MB RAM - Deep Idle
Modem: I9000XWJW1
Launcher: Apex Launcher Pro

martynas900
Old
Thanks Meter 58
look few pages back and you will see how and why rom development is stopping

sp991
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxIΠFIΠITY View Post
inverted apps for current version...

http://db.tt/VOeqKgQL

Sent from my ҉ GT-i9000 ҉ using CNA 1.4.0

Is there any way to revert this, I know I can juste reflash CNA over with GAPPS but it's gonna be long.
Actualy
DEVICE : Blue 16GB SGH-I747M (LTE 2GB/RAM)
RECOVERY: Last CWM
ROM: Last CM 10.1 RC candidate

Previously Owned
Galaxy S I9000M Awesome on CM9 nightly - CDMA HTC TouchDiamond (DIAM500)

buddyforever
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Did anyone check CALL RECORDING functionality in this ROM?

If it is possible please share which application is working or How it is possible?

Thank you!

Model: GT-I9000
Android: 4.2.2 JB (Xylon ROM)

s30ckf
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Hi Guys, I am now in CNA 1.3.3 with stock kernel. I have CNA 1.4.0 + semephore 0.9.1 + gapps latest ready. Should I need to wipe data/factory, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache before install? Or I can just straight flash this over CMW without wipe ??
Phone: Google Nexus 4 (16GB)
ROM: Stock
Launcher: Stock
Kernel: Stock

Nokia 3310 -> Sony Ericson -> Nokia Express Music 5810 -> Samsung Galaxy S -> Google Nexus 4

blorro
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by s30ckf View Post
Hi Guys, I am now in CNA 1.3.3 with stock kernel. I have CNA 1.4.0 + semephore 0.9.1 + gapps latest ready. Should I need to wipe data/factory, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache before install? Or I can just straight flash this over CMW without wipe ??
try without wipe,if issues then go for wipe.
Android first of: )

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

siky_dude
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1553
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyforever View Post
Did anyone check CALL RECORDING functionality in this ROM?

If it is possible please share which application is working or How it is possible?

Thank you!
You are *ducking ridiculous ...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Jonathan_m84
Old
Thanks Meter 26
@DAX

Could you update the OP and let people know what happened to your phone, so people won't be waiting on this one?

ju76
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Battery extender - Voltage Control Extreme?

Hi

the ROM works after 2 times flashing, is there a way to bring the Voltage Control Exrteme to work?

The Problem is the missing Kernel support in the Image. There is a way to change the Voltage in powersaving mode can help you to have more Battery live.

So it will be importend to bring this kernel Pacht/Modul into the kernel in your ROM

kind regards

ju

Tags
4.0.3, cna!!!!, codenameandroid, ics