[ROM] KANGY! | CodeNameAndroid | 4.0.3 IML74K

OP DaXmax

27th February 2012, 10:52 AM   |  #2011  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 47

366 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blorro

use the search butt..on.: ) solution is found here on xda forum.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys now the google chrome beta is working... but I am still in 1.3.3.... as I manage to finish the posts from 141 until 201 today... I will upgrade to 1.4.0 when I have free time this week... cheers !!
27th February 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #2012  
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 43

128 posts
@Dax

i don't know what your vision is on porting cna to our devices, but if you ask my opinion, i would make the port as clean as possible.

for example: i see you will include apex launcher in the next release, but why would you do that? one prefers apex, another nova and yet another likes trebuchet. the cna launcher is quite good, stable and smooth if you ask me. there's no need to include other launchers. users who install cna also have the skills to install the launcher of their choice.

second. the included kernel. i notice latest semaphore will be included. i thinks that's a great choice. and would even like to see this kernel as standard for this port. why? stratosk's kernel is very close to stock cm9's kernel and i noticed in the past that when stratosk releases a kernel that one can assume that it's stable for daily usage and doesn't have extra bugs on top of cm's kernel because he's quite conservative in adding new features. again: if a user would like to use another kernel, it's up to him to flash.

i also read in the changelog things like 'added mister's x tweaks' etc. and to suddenly notice they were excluded in the release that's following. would it be possible to include some more details about the included tweaks. what's been tweaked? and if they have been excluded in a next release, why is that?

please, don't take this as criticism on your work. i love your port of cna. i'm just giving some - positive -feedback and ideas. you're the captain of this ship, you decide which course it will follow!

thx in advance

Sent from my GT-i9000 using xda premium
27th February 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #2013  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 58

247 posts
More
look few pages back and you will see how and why rom development is stopping
28th February 2012, 02:47 AM   |  #2014  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 4

122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxIΠFIΠITY

inverted apps for current version...

http://db.tt/VOeqKgQL

Sent from my ҉ GT-i9000 ҉ using CNA 1.4.0

Is there any way to revert this, I know I can juste reflash CNA over with GAPPS but it's gonna be long.
28th February 2012, 08:13 AM   |  #2015  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
More
Did anyone check CALL RECORDING functionality in this ROM?

If it is possible please share which application is working or How it is possible?

Thank you!
28th February 2012, 08:23 AM   |  #2016  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 47

366 posts
Hi Guys, I am now in CNA 1.3.3 with stock kernel. I have CNA 1.4.0 + semephore 0.9.1 + gapps latest ready. Should I need to wipe data/factory, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache before install? Or I can just straight flash this over CMW without wipe ??
28th February 2012, 08:36 AM   |  #2017  
Flag Gävle
Thanks Meter: 85

396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s30ckf

Hi Guys, I am now in CNA 1.3.3 with stock kernel. I have CNA 1.4.0 + semephore 0.9.1 + gapps latest ready. Should I need to wipe data/factory, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache before install? Or I can just straight flash this over CMW without wipe ??

try without wipe,if issues then go for wipe.
Android first of: )

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
28th February 2012, 08:37 AM   |  #2018  
Account currently disabled
Constanta
Thanks Meter: 1,553

3,171 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyforever

Did anyone check CALL RECORDING functionality in this ROM?

If it is possible please share which application is working or How it is possible?

Thank you!

You are *ducking ridiculous ...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
28th February 2012, 08:50 AM   |  #2019  
Flag Hengeloooooo
Thanks Meter: 26

274 posts
More
@DAX

Could you update the OP and let people know what happened to your phone, so people won't be waiting on this one?
28th February 2012, 11:07 AM   |  #2020  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
More
Battery extender - Voltage Control Extreme?
Hi

the ROM works after 2 times flashing, is there a way to bring the Voltage Control Exrteme to work?

The Problem is the missing Kernel support in the Image. There is a way to change the Voltage in powersaving mode can help you to have more Battery live.

So it will be importend to bring this kernel Pacht/Modul into the kernel in your ROM

kind regards

ju

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, cna!!!!, codenameandroid, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread