Ruh roh, some new problem for me.
1) I formatted the internal SD in Win7 with 64kb allocation size instead of the normal 32kb.
2) Installed CM7 and didn't like it.
3) Used darkside ROM cleaner for the first time ever and some kernel cleaner.
4) Installed CocaCola ROM and installed a few apps, rebooted a few times. Left it alone for 30 minutes and came back to this error on it:
"system uids inconsistent"
and then got multiple force closures.
Have since formatted everything manually and installed a new ROM which is going great after twelve hours.
AT&T Galaxy S4
Rooted Google Play Edition 4.4 ROM
- APT-X codec for HiDef Bluetooth
- Lightning Launcher Extreme
- Xposed Mods