I bought a 3500mAh-battery for 6.50 Euro at ebay, incl. VAT and shipping, charged it to 4.2V and then discharged it by normal usage until it turned off itself.
- Neutrino 2.8 ROM (CM7 RC3)
- 32 GB SAMSUNG microSD-Card
- E-Plus network (Germany)
- Baseband-Version N_01.100.00R
The configuration was:
- WLAN off (one tiny exception)
- auto network (2G/3G)
- mobile data on (HSDPA all the time)
- synchronization on
- K9-Mail with idle-IMAP to Gmail-account
- Battery Manager Pro 2.4.3, write-access every 60 seconds.
- the Atrix was moved