How to Debrand Nokia Lumia 710
Hi guys i know this is the 800 section but i thought would put it here until its moved by admin
Nokia Care Suite 5.0.0 (2011.51.2) http://www.seidea.com/2011/12/28/nok...11-51-2-63048/
NaviFirm Plus - http://www.symbian-toys.com/navifirm.aspx
Once you have installed Nokia care suite, install the drivers package for your version of windows - Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Drivers WinUSB Drivers x86 or x64
Download the Firmware needed from Navifirm should be about 12 files.
1. Launch Nokia Care Suite and open Product Support Tool.
2. Disconnect all phones from the computer and Turn the phone off
3. Select No connection from the connection drop-down menu.
4. From File menu select Open Product.
5. Search for 710 and click Open. RM-803
6. Now connect the phone with it tunred off, it will restart and be detected by the care suite
With the files you downloaded from Navifirm put them in
C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\ create a folder called Rm-803 if its not there
Now you need to rename the product codes of .dcp / .bin / vpl files to match your device code found on the right of nokia care suite product support tool.
Now the files are in place click programming from the tool bar and select refurbish.
I hold no responsibility if you screw your phone up.
Nokia Lumia 920 WP8 | Nokia Lumia 800, 7.8 | NokiaLumia 710, 7.8 | HTC Titan X310e | HTC Radar | HTC Trophy | HTC HD7 | HTC HD2 7.8 |
Powerd by Windows Phone 7