FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

View Poll Results: Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

Yes, please!

9 Vote(s)
90.00%
No, thanks. I prefer his work as it is

1 Vote(s)
10.00%
I don't care

0 Vote(s)
0%

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

790 posts
Thanks Meter: 797

By JeffreyPiket, Senior Member on 5th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th February 2012, 12:32 PM |#1201  
Flag Kuching,Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 120

More
New Hotfix success downloaded,before reflash the rom,i would like to ask some question~(this is what i see from fera v9.0 changelog~>>Hotfix:
- Xperia S music (no bug)
- Fixed V-sync
- Some other system fixes)does this hotfix~fix the display FLICKERING,fb-timescape coz contact fc,no_dalvick_to_cache(delete etc/init.d/22felab)+abit lagging for scolling in menu or contact,sorry for my bad language.
Last edited by lewislulch; 27th February 2012 at 12:46 PM.

27th February 2012, 12:32 PM |#1202  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare0606

Hi all,

Does anyone encounter the issue of SD card nonrecognition? Because of that, I cannot run the script by Script Manager

I think I should try clean installation again.

Help me please.

P/S: I could not make the phone boot after flashing the rom. It got stuck at Android logo. I had to flash the medium overclocked kernel then it boot normally.
27th February 2012, 12:35 PM |#1203  
Flag Hoorn
Thanks Meter: 366

More
Could someone please upload v8 again.
27th February 2012, 12:42 PM |#1204  
Thanks Meter: 13,559

Donate to Me
More
Mein got....holy people....just flash F***ing rom like in op!....why mine works perfect and your not? or i'm so stupid to write wrong instruction?
hotfix removes flickering bug, dalvik2cache, installs Xperia S music(no bug) Just reflashed rom and ift f***ing works damn!
who have problems follow exactly the instruction of clean installation + delete .android_secure and Android folders on your sd
Thanks...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 12:45 PM |#1205  
Flag Balti
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeraVolt

Mein got....holy people....just flash F***ing rom like in op!....why mine works perfect and your not? or i'm so stupid to write wrong instruction?

You will disbelieve, but for me too all works primely and I am surprised, reading all these reports about problems

I think, all problems take place from difficult procedure of installation, that nobody of users can in exactness to do
Last edited by verdazil; 27th February 2012 at 12:53 PM.
27th February 2012, 12:51 PM |#1206  
Flag Kuching,Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Talking
Quote:

hotfix removes flickering bug, dalvik2cache, installs Xperia S music(no bug) Just reflashed rom and ift f***ing works damn!
who have problems follow exactly the instruction of clean installation + delete .android_secure and Android folders on your sd
Thanks...

Thanks,Fera Will try it After my phone fully charge,for FC on contact is after install facebook-timescape,without it is fine
27th February 2012, 12:57 PM |#1207  
Flag Hoorn
Thanks Meter: 366

More
Quote:

Thanks...

alright alright, will try again in a minute
27th February 2012, 01:10 PM |#1208  
I am so screwed! HELP:
Rom is no doubt smooth.
I installed Rom clean exactly as per op directions.
But I lost all my apps.I used titanium to restore apps only and no data. All was fine till I rebooted my phone. On booting,I got fc on all user and system apps continuously! I had to pull out battery. And then.....there were no apps in my app drawer!!
But settings/Application/manage applications shows entire restored apps with Latin names(com.xyz.xyz types) without any icons. Moreover my phone doesn't allow installing apps manually!!
I tried using Mybackup pro and Ultimatebackup pro too.
I had been trying since the last couple of days!!
I am on locked boatloader, .71 baseband and I AM BUSTED!!!!

Sent from my X10 using xda premium
27th February 2012, 01:22 PM |#1209  
Flag Tanta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Thanks...

If you jz post a new video of every step for installation
I think it will be helpfull
27th February 2012, 01:24 PM |#1210  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Tried the hotfix, so far, all is great.

But it is possible to mod the vdd levels? I just cant change it

cheers,
L
The Following User Says Thank You to laill For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 01:29 PM |#1211  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laill

Tried the hotfix, so far, all is great.

But it is possible to mod the vdd levels? I just cant change it

cheers,
L

so screen glitches gone?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece
Previous Thread Next Thread