[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

20th March 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #2621  
Flag Digboi
Thanks Meter: 1,229

1,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan Sardar

alrite fera...doin it all over again...so no reboot or wipes after installing rom? just install the kernel right after the rom finished rite?

Yes. When you flash rom after kernel the stock kernel which is within the Tom replaces the flashed one.
So Tom then kernel.

Sent from my X10 using xda premium
20th March 2012, 03:43 AM   |  #2622  
Flag Kuching,Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 120

404 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan Sardar

ermm...i get error on "DoomKernel_v06_xrec_LockedBL" it says aborted when i install it...is it normal? and do i install the kernel before or after i install the rom??

thanks!!

just copy and paste from last op ver 7.2~see~..........Then For Locked Bootloaders flash the kernel!!(flashing dk through xrecovery may give an ERROR message. But nothing to spam in this thread, as that's the way DoomLoRD made it. Evenif you get error message, dk gets installed.)<<< So it means the kernel is working on lock bootloaders
20th March 2012, 04:34 AM   |  #2623  
Thanks Meter: 67

862 posts
More
I think I've messed with Equalizer app, I couldn't update it and I've removed it, but now I can't install it from the market. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncynemoss

is there a way to have the gpu boosted without higher voltages/fps uncap? I want to keep my phone boosted all the time, but the fps uncap bothers me a bit and the higher voltages make me scared xD.

I was wondering the same, what's the risk of letting the gpu boosted all the time?

but if Fera put the option to turn it off, it's probably for a good reason.

performance in a few games I've tested are noticeably better even without the boost, but i haven't tryed any intense 3g game yet. damn, Zenonia 4 is still lagging, seems like you can't have it smoothly unless with fxp kernel.
Last edited by a.monteiro; 20th March 2012 at 04:45 AM.
20th March 2012, 05:23 AM   |  #2624  
Flag Digboi

1,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.monteiro

I think I've messed with Equalizer app, I couldn't update it and I've removed it, but now I can't install it from the market. Any ideas?

Extract the apk from the rom. Put it in system/apps and set permissions. Reboot into xrecovery and fix permission. Now report.

Last edited by milton.bain; 20th March 2012 at 05:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to milton.bain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2012, 07:27 AM   |  #2625  
Flag Digboi

1,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
@all swiftkey x lovers : did anyone find solution?
typing is a mess without it!

20th March 2012, 08:10 AM   |  #2626  
Thanks Meter: 4

23 posts
Thumbs up benchmark results
Just ran an antutu benchmark on 'Default GPU' -> 2678, and on 'Boost_GPU' -> 3296 ( on unlocked BL )
20th March 2012, 08:49 AM   |  #2627  
Thanks Meter: 432

1,441 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by milton.bain

@all swiftkey x lovers : did anyone find solution?
typing is a mess without it!

I test this swiftkey board! Hell no that thing almost ruin my phone FC everywere Delete it you guys better switch over to slide it, or just download swype from market for me NO SWIFTKEY!!!

FeraLabs EXTREEM EDITION V12 link2sd Unlocked Dooms V6 loader on xda premium
Last edited by zimmerAndy; 20th March 2012 at 09:25 AM.
20th March 2012, 09:00 AM   |  #2628  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 244

876 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArjenD

Just ran an antutu benchmark on 'Default GPU' -> 2678, and on 'Boost_GPU' -> 3296 ( on unlocked BL )

i managed to get 36xx in 1.19 mhz..
20th March 2012, 09:09 AM   |  #2629  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Button backlight
Hi! I have searched this thread, but didn't find anything. I have a problem. I HATE those stupid hardware-button-backlights. They really annoy me something terrible.

There is a patch for that, I know, I did the patch, but the problem is, everytime I change the screen brightness, THE BACKLIGHTS COME BACK ON...??? This is only since FeraLab v11.

Is there any way to fix PLEASE!!!!! Now I have to run 3rd party program Screen Filter all the time, just to switch off the stupid lights.
Can anyone help?
20th March 2012, 09:36 AM   |  #2630  
Thanks Meter: 9

85 posts
More
Dear Team

Wouldn't it be a lot simplier if you could have the installation step wise guide in the first or second page ( with things to keep in mind -like when to flash the mod kernel ) itself rather than keep telling people throughout the discussion page.

I had installed my v11 reading a guide here but now when I want to install v12 I can't in the god's name find it Gone back to v11 since I was facing a lot of WLOD.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece
Previous Thread Next Thread