Here is the instruction...
Hello. This is the complete instruction for installation and configuration of ***FeraLab v13 ~Volt~ Final Edition | Android 2.3.7. Please read carefully.
First of all, thank you for your donation. I tried to do my best..Hope you like it.
Ok. Now let's start to install the rom.
Before installation please make nandroid backup and/or contacts/apps backup (DONT use Titanium backup to restore data for this rom) because rom will make a full wipe of your phone.
And please remember - I'm not responsible if you make damage to your phone. It's all at your own risk.
- Any Rom With xRecovery
- Baseband 71
- Charged phone till 100%
- Copy my rom to your SD
- If you are on locked bootloader, then copy DoomKernel_v06_xrec_LockedBL.zip to your SDcard from KERNELS folder.
- If you are on unlocked bootloader, then flash the DoomKernel v6 included in this archive. You can find it in KERNELS/Flashtool folder and flash it directly from there.
- Now boot into xRecovery and simply install rom. You don't need to wipe anything. It wipes automatically what it needs to be wiped.
- Patiently wait till the rom installs. Don't rush. It will take about 5 minutes to install.
- Once it finished to install, reboot your phone and again patiently wait till it boots. First boot will be very slow and buggy( bootanimation may dissappear or stuck) and even after it boots it may be unstable on first boot, so just wait and let the rom settle well and then everything will be al right.
- Ok. Once it booted first time olease don't rush - do everything slowly because rom is quite laggy on first boot. Just go through setup wizard and wait about 2 minutes.
- Reboot. Wait a minute and reboot again. Now it will be fast and stable. You can customize it as you want now. Once you finish your customization, reboot again.
Here I will give you some tips how to customize it to get faster and stable rom.
- Optionally, install pathces and themes from xRecovery, located in '~FeraLab~/Patches' folder on your SDcard and reboot.
- Ok. Once you got well-settled rom Customize it - Install all aps you need..configure settings..accounts...restore contacts..
- Open ScriptManager App(SManager ads) and navigate to '~FeraLab~/Script/' folder on your SDcard and open 'hw_config.sh'. There press on SU and BOOT icons and run the script. Wait a minute and then reboot your phone. This option will add 64MB to your RAM. If you noticed that your phone lags after enabling this script then just uninstall ScriptManager App.
- When you're done with your customization, open Autostarts App and wait till it loads. Then click on 'After Startup' spoiler and there you will see the apps which start on every boot with your phone. If you disable some of unuseful on startup apps - yor phone will boot faster. Here are some examples of the apps you may disable: Screenshotter, Java, Skype, Setup Guide, Lucky Patcher, SuperUser, Youtube. Warning! Don't disable system apps like messaging..bluetooth..etc.
After this just reboot.
- One small note: It's better if you don't use CPU configuring apps because rom will may lag with them. Don't worry. Your Rom if preconfigured to run fast, smooth and stable on 128-1113Mhz.
Now your rom is ready for rocking on your device, to give you pleasure of using x10.
About GPU scripts:
In this version I also provided 2 GPU(grafic chip) scripts. I will explain you how they work.
First of all..Rom has updated video driver libs so that it gives better grafic performance and you can now enjoy HD games with no lags. Scripts are located in '~FeraLab~/Script' folder and you should install any of them through xRecovery.
How they works:
Rom is preconfigured to run smooth on Default GPU settings (Default_GPU.zip script). But if you still need better gaming performance then install Boost_GPU.zip script. It will set CPU voltage to higher values to achieve more performance of CPU and it fully uncaps FPS. Because of this You may have glitches and tearing screen in Home app(not a lot..sometimes they are unnoticable) but now you will get up to 60 fps on your device and it will give maximum gaming performance.(It won't glitch in games as in menu!) Once you played you may rollback to default GPU settings by installing the script.
For example. GTA 3 - one of the "heaviest" games on android will a bit lag on default settings with Default GPU script(installed by default in rom), but it don't lag on lower gta settings. But if you apply Boost GPU script Gta won't lag on default settings.
Also you may overclock your device bigger then 1113MHz to juice the performance from your x10.(I advice you to use Rom Toolbox(free on market) for this purpose.)
That's All. Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day.
fera here is the INSTRUCTIONS.txt