Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

OP JeffreyPiket

28th March 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #3001  
Hey FeraVolt, just wanna say I love your roms and I hope you received my (small) donation , but i've got one question though- If i'm not mistaken, the pagination dots on the homescreen were hidden in v12 EE now is there any way to get them hidden for this rom (v13) . Thanks

Using-
FeraLab v13 Final
Unlocked Bootloader
Doomkernel v6
28th March 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #3002  
Thanks Meter: 13,207

1,772 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Casey

Hey FeraVolt, just wanna say I love your roms and I hope you received my (small) donation , but i've got one question though- If i'm not mistaken, the pagination dots on the homescreen were hidden in v12 EE now is there any way to get them hidden for this rom (v13) . Thanks

Using-
FeraLab v13 Final
Unlocked Bootloader
Doomkernel v6

Um..i dont understand about the dots......anyway..this rom is based on v12 EE version.. thank you very much
The Following User Says Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #3003  
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeraVolt

Um..i dont understand about the dots......anyway..this rom is based on v12 EE version.. thank you very much

Well, I mean those dots just below the notification bar which show on which of the 5 desktops you are (thought they only appeared when you slide from screen to screen and would then dissappear again -but like i said i could be mistaken and they were there allalong in v12 haha). But no worries man, maybe i'll figure it out myself
28th March 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #3004  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
More
Please help. Tried to flash rom ***FeraLab*** v13 ~Volt~. With doom kernel v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION] from first start phone always crashing. With v06-FS [NOT OVERCLOCKED] phone booting ok but if try to play any game it could crash. I installed everything by the instruction with waiting rebooting and so on but result is the same.

P.S sorry for my English
28th March 2012, 04:49 PM   |  #3005  

1,772 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viliasa

Please help. Tried to flash rom ***FeraLab*** v13 ~Volt~. With doom kernel v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION] from first start phone always crashing. With v06-FS [NOT OVERCLOCKED] phone booting ok but if try to play any game it could crash. I installed everything by the instruction with waiting rebooting and so on but result is the same.

P.S sorry for my English

Did you read the step by step instruction? maybe you'd better try th kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #3006  
Flag Soissons
Thanks Meter: 116

249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Casey

Well, I mean those dots just below the notification bar which show on which of the 5 desktops you are (thought they only appeared when you slide from screen to screen and would then dissappear again -but like i said i could be mistaken and they were there allalong in v12 haha). But no worries man, maybe i'll figure it out myself

Hi, use another launcher like adwlauncher which is configurable or
have a look to this thread : HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to 9andar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #3007  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
More
Yes I read 10 times the installation steps. And 10 times tried to install this rom. But result is the same. I read in first roms page instruction and in FeraLab Discussion Thread.
Question: Is there any difference what kernel was before doom or dooms kernel fully overwrite earlier kernel?
And other question: Can this problems cause of the battery? My battery isn't genuine.
28th March 2012, 05:37 PM   |  #3008  

1,772 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes I read 10 times the installation steps. And 10 times tried to install this rom. But result is the same. I read in first roms page instruction and in FeraLab Discussion Thread.
Question: Is there any difference what kernel was before doom or dooms kernel fully overwrite earlier kernel?
And other question: Can this problems cause of the battery? My battery isn't genuine.

dooms kernel fully overwrite earlier kernel
See the tutorial provided in main thread

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Shadowgun, Real Racing 2, Dead Space, Asphalt Adrenaline 6, GTA 3, Fast 5, Modern Combat 3 were tested by me. Any of them dont lags on boost gpu after 2 mins of playing them. I have 4class SDcard, 1190mhz overclock and all games are working pretty cool. thanks.
Last edited by FeraVolt; 28th March 2012 at 05:39 PM.
28th March 2012, 05:44 PM   |  #3009  
Flag Netherlands/Sneek
Thanks Meter: 270

845 posts
hi all and feraVolt.

first thanx for the great rom goone ceep this one since i used miui for ages.
BUT i cant seem to get the voicemailcentreNumber set????????
plse i realy love this rom to ceep but i need to set it to another number...by default its to 1426?????? and that 1 fails to connect so cant set anything with voicemail. how to change
tnx in advanced.

followed all your stepps got the right kernel and running with smanager smooth as hell

edit...feel like a moran..fool...hit the searche button and found the solution....tnx fera for the great rom.
Last edited by marcjuh; 28th March 2012 at 05:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcjuh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #3010  
Flag Mexico city
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
Quote:

First of all thks to feravolt nice job,

I had the same proble the rom did not work for me in the oc karnelīs but i used doomīs non oc karnel http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1328895507 and it boots fine

The Following User Says Thank You to tomzak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece
Previous Thread Next Thread