Post Reply

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

OP JeffreyPiket

23rd April 2012, 01:41 PM   |  #4081  
riginal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 821
 
1,633 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
?? what do you mean by **** in tags? You don't mean "sms problem" & "ugly fonts" right?
23rd April 2012, 01:45 PM   |  #4082  
firehot_aman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 76
 
342 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeraVolt

tired of pestering colossus. why it's only my post are shamed by the **** in tags..i also dont need superior tags like awesome. idont need anyones tags..i don't make you to use my rom.. but now i'm feeling like a piece of **** and my rom is one of the biggest errors of my life..and I poisoned your your life with my existance.. feeling like this.. seems i'm not accepted politely anymore on xda like it was in the begining. If I made you something bad tell me. if you want your donation money back pm me I will send you back. I tried to do my best on my rom..and I don't understand why you do this... wanted to post alpha ics tonight being started to work on it hard from yesterday but no I simply don't want..and feeling like I have to go.. but before this I wanna know what I've done wrong.. you may pm me if you don't want answer here.
cheers.

Just leave those ass***** aside maan, there would always be someone or other who would be jealous of your excellent work, many would try and bring you down etc
Errors people face in this Rom are because of their own fault, restoring data of previous Rom and not following the op is the main cause
Even I had some errors but it was completely my fault, so I changed the Rom but I cannot use my phone without this Rom. It is the best Rom I ever flashed on my phone seriously
For all the haters - f**k off dudes and get a life.
READ THE OP CAREFULLY.

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 02:17 PM   |  #4083  
jrchan01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Can anyone teach me how to use a Bluetooth speaker and connecting it to my Xperia X10?
23rd April 2012, 02:47 PM   |  #4084  
zackiddo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kuala lumpur
Thanks Meter: 56
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeraVolt

tired of pestering colossus. why it's only my post are shamed by the **** in tags..i also dont need superior tags like awesome. idont need anyones tags..i don't make you to use my rom.. but now i'm feeling like a piece of **** and my rom is one of the biggest errors of my life..and I poisoned your your life with my existance.. feeling like this.. seems i'm not accepted politely anymore on xda like it was in the begining. If I made you something bad tell me. if you want your donation money back pm me I will send you back. I tried to do my best on my rom..and I don't understand why you do this... wanted to post alpha ics tonight being started to work on it hard from yesterday but no I simply don't want..and feeling like I have to go.. but before this I wanna know what I've done wrong.. you may pm me if you don't want answer here.
cheers.


Hi FeRa...
I can say that im still new in here... And still looking a better Rom for my X10... Ur works is awesome even though i have to Install it 3 time because of my own mistakes... Just use a common sense, there's a lot of people here appreciate all ur works to make our X10 more attractive, smooth and fun.. As i post earlier, im waiting for ur ICS rom... Tell u this, IF 1 PEOPLE HATE U, THERE R HUNDREDS@THOUSAND THANKING U... U really make our day... Hope u not stopping built ur signature ROM... Cross fingers..

Cheers man and keep up the Good Work....
23rd April 2012, 02:57 PM   |  #4085  
alex_ncfc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackiddo

Hi FeRa...
I can say that im still new in here... And still looking a better Rom for my X10... Ur works is awesome even though i have to Install it 3 time because of my own mistakes... Just use a common sense, there's a lot of people here appreciate all ur works to make our X10 more attractive, smooth and fun.. As i post earlier, im waiting for ur ICS rom... Tell u this, IF 1 PEOPLE HATE U, THERE R HUNDREDS@THOUSAND THANKING U... U really make our day... Hope u not stopping built ur signature ROM... Cross fingers..

Cheers man and keep up the Good Work....

I agree with this.

There are always going to be people out there who moan and criticise (they do not realise that they are getting something, practically, for free) yet the majority out there are grateful for your work. Please don't let it hinder further ICS development.
The Following User Says Thank You to alex_ncfc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:06 PM   |  #4086  
zackiddo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kuala lumpur
Thanks Meter: 56
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_ncfc

I agree with this.

There are always going to be people out there who moan and criticise (they do not realise that they are getting something, practically, for free) yet the majority out there are grateful for your work. Please don't let it hinder further ICS development.


Crossing my fingers now and hoping others will follows...
23rd April 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #4087  
lewislulch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuching,Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 120
 
404 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrchan01

Can anyone teach me how to use a Bluetooth speaker and connecting it to my Xperia X10?

just on your x10 bluetooth~bluetooth setting~scan for devices~your bluetooth speaker~must in pairing mode~after x10 discover your devive~just tab it and connect~(every device got pairing mode some of it is different example most of bluetooth headset is hold the power button~see the blue light on still hold your power button till both blue and red light flashing that's the pairing mode so your x10 can discover that device to connect)
23rd April 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #4088  
zackiddo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kuala lumpur
Thanks Meter: 56
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjin

Well, it's official, my phone doesn't like your rom...
Tried first with locked bl, dooms mod oc kernel, and it stuck at sony ericson logo and I had to reflash stock 2.3.3, then I unlocked bl and it still stuck and I had to reflash again and now I tried again with everything mounted and it still sticks, but I get to go into xrec, so I can flash back to wolf. Sad cos I really wanted to try, but I'm out of ideas now...


Same with me before... Im on LockBL.. What i did was repair the phone using SEUS, root back using latest flashtool (do search in XDA), and follow the given OP EXACTLY... After 3 4 times reboots (without setting anything), use flashtool to install DK fxp kernel (not flash because the latest flashtool already had kernel to install) and XRECOVERY, do 2 3 reboot and BOOOMMMMMM... Im on FeRalab v14 volt 2012 with 2.6.29 modfxp DK-v06.... LOCKEDBL.... Awesome ROM with MediumBoost script.....

Just try it man.... What i can say its a Awesome rom... its 3 perfect days since im using it without any FC or restarts and my standby mode battery is 179Hrs 51Min after callibration... Wifi, BT, Tethering and all apps, 3g data, MMS/SMS are PERFECTLY WORKING and HD Games i can play smoothly through this awesome rom... No lagging.... Now my phone have been custom using Feralab_experiaS.zip...

Hope this will help u...

Cheers....

Hits Thanks button if this helps
23rd April 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #4089  
xPlayGunZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 546
 
2,114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
I'm looking for a good ROM to run with because I'm going to Paris wednesday. I found this ROM and it seems very good to me. But I can't find any pictures of this ROM. Can someone please provide me some?!
23rd April 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #4090  
zimmerAndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 437
 
1,451 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPlayGunZ

I'm looking for a good ROM to run with because I'm going to Paris wednesday. I found this ROM and it seems very good to me. But I can't find any pictures of this ROM. Can someone please provide me some?!

Check original thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1458001

scroll down

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes