5,593,293 Members 33,415 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Tip us?
JeffreyPiket Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodomfan View Post
cause then eerything would be working ,jeez,maybe a bug free rom isnt you're thing
That's correct, i don't mind a few minor bugs. For example, i don't give a **** about Facebook (i don't use it), camera, stock music app (i use Neutron).

Ferrum Master
Old
(Last edited by Ferrum Master; 18th February 2012 at 03:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by altitude909 View Post
Getting consistant fc on google framework and android.acore on start up

Sent from my X10 using xda premium
Yeah had it too... once... I've flashed this rom over 5 times yesterday(and many others to compare what have changed around X10 scene in two months), till handpicked what I need and get used to its internal bugs/strange behavior.

It is because of fast flashing... the rom didn't manage to settle itself down. Two time main flash with many reboots in between is a mandatory thing... The whole process very fragile...

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyPiket View Post
i don't give a **** about Facebook (i don't use it), camera, stock music app (i use Neutron).
Oh yeah fine... nice attitude... cheers mate...

milton.bain
Old
(Last edited by milton.bain; 18th February 2012 at 03:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1228

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparxx4 View Post
so thats why all my questions im the orginal been hidding !!
ok
so i will ask here ....
how i can put in the phon option with the "( airplane mode + silnce mode + power off + reboot " ) .. xrecovery and screen shot ?! like on thjap room !!
maybe tacking fils from his room will help ??!
I had suggested it long back to fera. He said he'd look into it in later/future releases not in present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeySee View Post

By the way, for everyone who's facing battery problems!! I can really recommend this here:
http://m.dealextreme.com/p/rechargeable-3200mah-extended-battery-pack-black-cover-for-sony-ericsson-x10-93524
A battery that keeps my phone alive for at least two and a half days by extreme hi usage!!!

Sent from my flying X10i
Feralabs V7.2 Superior 2012
Doomkernel v6 UlBl
Go launcher Ex
Plz discuss this in accessories section.
Moreover there are some widgets that are hardcoded to work with stock launcher. But Favorites work with any launcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdelmejor46 View Post
Feralab, you tryed lastest thjap kernel? I am on thjap kernel and is very smoothh.
Both kernels are cool. I use both of em alternatively on fera's releases.

________________________________________
CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
From Sony Ericsson Xperia™(locked bootloader)(DoomKernel) on "FeraLab v7.2"
using XDA premium
"  HiT ThAnKs If I'm NiCe To YoU! "
Hit If I earned you a smile or a solution!
-MiLtOn

From Nokia Lumia™ 920 Black / Samsung Galaxy S4...
WP 8[ / Android 4.3
The Following User Says Thank You to milton.bain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
JeffreyPiket Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrum Master View Post
Oh yeah fine... nice attitude... cheers mate...
Dude, Chill! It's my personal opinion, i don't care about a few little bugs, i understand if others do.

Oh, and please, the next time you qoute me or someone else use a complete sentence!

FeraVolt
Old
(Last edited by FeraVolt; 18th February 2012 at 03:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12442

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodomfan View Post
@fera could you port 2.3.3 apps instead of using 2.3.4 stock apps cause media discovery will work perfectly and the music player like button will always work,also the comments and likes from the facebook gallery photos will work properly,just a suggestion for a fully working rom =)

Sent from my X10 using xda premium
I tried that on v5 dude...they still didn't work...even gives fc on google framework and timescape. but the idea of pulling only mediascanner to make work music app is good...i will try that..thanks...

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

And someone told about th kernel.. I know it's smooth. But i don't like it's bootlogo lol joking... On my rom....almost don't mater what kernel you'er using. DoomKernel is in update package and in v8 it's integrated and I base my work and all tweaks on doom's one...SO...On unlocked bootloaders you use your unlocked kernel as base and integrated doomkernel will boost it whatever kernel you youse. I advice doomkernel as base cuz there are a lot of tweaks especially on v8 related to doonkernel. They will work anyway cuz it's already integrated and the kernel you're using as base.. will unlock the abilities of youre device and add tweaks. I know what's th kernel is and i know it's tweaks and i still youse doomkernel..so gues why... Thanks)
P.S.
***FeraLab***
The Following User Says Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yeeyon1990
Old
Thanks Meter 375
i found one weird bug.. when i open unread message, the message is gone in notification, but it is still shown in the icon there, it will disappear only when the next message is coming..feravolt.. do check and see..

milton.bain
Old
Thanks Meter 1228

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeyon1990 View Post
i found one weird bug.. when i open unread message, the message is gone in notification, but it is still shown in the icon there, it will disappear only when the next message is coming..feravolt.. do check and see..
I use arc's msg app. No issues with it.

@users: does anyone have any issues with phone ringtone? Whenever i set a tone, it changes to another automatically and continue ls forever! I tried deleting media folder in sdcard and pasting my tone in system/media/ringtones but didn't work even on re selection!

CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
using XDA premium
-MiLtOn

WP 8[ / Android 4.3

yeeyon1990
Old
Thanks Meter 375
i am using arc message app as well..
this issue i found on today only.. weird..

sparxx4
Old
Thanks Meter 250
ok thx
what about the setting background how i can delete it ??
cuz its not changing with the theme !!

milton.bain
Old
Thanks Meter 1228

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparxx4 View Post
ok thx
what about the setting background how i can delete it ??
cuz its not changing with the theme !!
No, since it's ported from xperia S, it's not gonna work on x10. To change background you need to work on framework each time!

CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
using XDA premium
-MiLtOn

WP 8[ / Android 4.3

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece