Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,615 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seidio Cases

Tip us?

drblack2013
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Seidio Cases

Seidio cases coming soon!!!

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/7709.htm

Sent from my Liberty using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to drblack2013 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

planoman
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Yeah! Been waiting on Seidio. Hopefully they make the surface combo. The active would make the GNote even thicker/bigger. At least they are going to make the holster!
Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020,Galaxy S4 (32GB), Google Edition S4, S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB)
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...

Apo11on
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by drblack2013 View Post
Seidio cases coming soon!!!

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/7709.htm

Sent from my Liberty using XDA App
It's sad how they have a full list of products coming out, and not a single one of the accessories I want. That is despite the fact I emailed directly Seidio's product development team for AT&T Note the list & descriptions of several products in high demand, myself and others are looking for. Every single one got ignored, sigh

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T
Rom: WiCKED KitKat V1.1
Kernel: Stock 3.4.0
Recovery: TWRP V2.7.0.0
Baseband: N900TUVUCNB4
MicroSDXC: SanDisk Ultra 128GB
Battery: Stock 3200mAh Li-ion

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900
Rom: Stock rooted
Kernel: 3.4.39 Stock
Build: KOT49H.P900UEU1ANC5
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.2
MicroSDXC: SanDisk Ultra 128GB

planoman
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apo11on View Post
It's sad how they have a full list of products coming out, and not a single one of the accessories I want. That is despite the fact I emailed directly Seidio's product development team for AT&T Note the list & descriptions of several products in high demand, myself and others are looking for. Every single one got ignored, sigh
I am sure the list is not complete. It just started to roll out. I know they will offer the surface combo for the GNote...
Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020,Galaxy S4 (32GB), Google Edition S4, S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB)

maydre
Old
Thanks Meter 2
When will these accessories be available to order?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Punchatron
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Waiting for the surface combo myself. The active will be huge on the Note. Anyone know if the holster supports both types of cases?

planoman
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punchatron View Post
Waiting for the surface combo myself. The active will be huge on the Note. Anyone know if the holster supports both types of cases?
They will each have a compatible holster but it is not the same one due to the difference in thickness of the surface and active cases.

maydre
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Active looks like its up now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA App

NR017
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by maydre View Post
Active looks like its up now

Yep. At least one picture is up. I've been checking almost every other day. I really want one of their case. I'm not satisfied with the current case I have and probably won't be until I get a Seidio case.

drblack2013
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
I don't think the Active will be too thick for pockets. It's only 2.2 mm which would put the phone about 11 mm thick (I think the note is around 9mm thick). Having the kickstand with that case seems perfect to me.