good good job!!

thanks
4th May 2012, 03:53 PM   |  #22  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 69

181 posts
Donate to Me
More
thanks for this thread.. good for all the new bees....
13th May 2012, 05:10 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
More
thank you.
15th May 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #24  
Flag Pehowa

7 posts
More
Thanks for wiki and all rom list
17th May 2012, 02:33 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 55

224 posts
Great Wiki. Just cleaning up a few details on the specs. The compass is a magnetometer, its the software that interprets the data and gives compass readings. the magnetometer can be used for many other applications. I removed reference to 'Gorilla Glass' Samsung sometime ago, confessed that the branded Gorilla glass was not used in the GTN7k, but Samsungs own 'version' of it.

Maybe I'm being pedantic but I know there are people who do not want a compass, but they do want a magnetometer. Couple of universities are carrying out experiments with smartphone mags. Hence my being pedantic.

....and just to repeat...Great Wiki.....

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

....Also, I would like to add a short piece under the 'Tips section' about using the 'note with HDMI. Is there any particular way to do this, or just type away?..
17th May 2012, 10:10 PM   |  #26  
OP Senior Moderator - Life Can't Beat Me
Flag Glosta
Thanks Meter: 5,050

5,040 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstarrynight

Great Wiki. Just cleaning up a few details on the specs. The compass is a magnetometer, its the software that interprets the data and gives compass readings. the magnetometer can be used for many other applications. I removed reference to 'Gorilla Glass' Samsung sometime ago, confessed that the branded Gorilla glass was not used in the GTN7k, but Samsungs own 'version' of it.

Maybe I'm being pedantic but I know there are people who do not want a compass, but they do want a magnetometer. Couple of universities are carrying out experiments with smartphone mags. Hence my being pedantic.

....and just to repeat...Great Wiki.....

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

....Also, I would like to add a short piece under the 'Tips section' about using the 'note with HDMI. Is there any particular way to do this, or just type away?..

Its best to start a thread with the advice (if one does not already exist), and then add a link to it in the wiki.

Peace!
The Following User Says Thank You to O_G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 55

224 posts
Okkydokky, will have a look tomorrow and if no one has mentioned the HDMI capability, I'll start a thread and link. btw, I threw my dvd player out the window when I found what the 'note could do. Its pretty amazing.
18th May 2012, 04:28 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 18

329 posts
Is there a guide on how to deodex Note's stock Samsung ROM? I did a few search in the Wiki, can't find much info that is related to Note.
18th May 2012, 08:38 AM   |  #29  

1 posts
My note has issues like over heating, constantly my ram goes above 600 and sometimes it is even above 700.
Battery life is around 5 hours max if i use more than 2-3 apps at a time.
Should i sell my phone?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
18th May 2012, 02:16 PM   |  #30  
OP Senior Moderator - Life Can't Beat Me
Flag Glosta
Thanks Meter: 5,050

5,040 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenrek

Is there a guide on how to deodex Note's stock Samsung ROM? I did a few search in the Wiki, can't find much info that is related to Note.

As far as i am aware, no. Have you searched the main note forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoghshandilya

My note has issues like over heating, constantly my ram goes above 600 and sometimes it is even above 700.
Battery life is around 5 hours max if i use more than 2-3 apps at a time.
Should i sell my phone?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

The Ram situation is normal, it is the way android operates, there are many threads about this in multiple forums.

As for the battery use, try downloading a battery monitor app from the market, i would imagine you have a rouge app thats eating your battery.

I dont quite think its time to sell up yet

Questions are best posted in the Q&A section, you would probably of got a faster response there.

Peace!

The Following User Says Thank You to O_G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread