Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Sticky Thread - Please Post All Sticky Requests Here - New Users Please Read-

OP O_G

17th March 2012, 06:03 AM   |  #11  
adelmundo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Ramon, CA
Thanks Meter: 69
 
566 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Please sticky:

[GUIDE] Getting your unlocked Note fully functional on Straight Talk (including MMS)

Since many of us on the International GNote are on or are interested in using the Straight Talk Prepaid service here in the USA, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to adelmundo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #12  
O_G's Avatar
OP Senior Moderator - Life Can't Beat Me
Flag Glosta
Thanks Meter: 5,055
 
5,047 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelmundo

Please sticky:

[GUIDE] Getting your unlocked Note fully functional on Straight Talk (including MMS)

Since many of us on the International GNote are on or are interested in using the Straight Talk Prepaid service here in the USA, thanks!

Done! Thanks for the heads up
8th April 2012, 01:45 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Flag hong kong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thanks, but it is already in the list.
7th May 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #14  
matius44's Avatar
Senior Member
Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 1,084
 
1,802 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Sticky request:

[HOW-TO] Save Your Skin in Pre- and Post-ICS Flashing Situations

and if I may ask, it also should be stickied in the development forum as well, but that's up to you to decide

Thanks..
The Following User Says Thank You to matius44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #15  
O_G's Avatar
OP Senior Moderator - Life Can't Beat Me
Flag Glosta
Thanks Meter: 5,055
 
5,047 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matius44

Sticky request:

[HOW-TO] Save Your Skin in Pre- and Post-ICS Flashing Situations

and if I may ask, it also should be stickied in the development forum as well, but that's up to you to decide

Thanks..

No problem, added to the sticky list.

Thanks for pointing it out

Peace!
The Following User Says Thank You to O_G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #16  
sujal's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 95
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Just wondering if this is worth it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1610157
The Following User Says Thank You to sujal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2012, 01:10 AM   |  #17  
O_G's Avatar
OP Senior Moderator - Life Can't Beat Me
Flag Glosta
Thanks Meter: 5,055
 
5,047 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujal

Just wondering if this is worth it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1610157

Nice thread. I moved it into general, as its a good guide. Added it to the sticky list and the Note wiki. Nice job, thanks my friend
The Following User Says Thank You to O_G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2012, 01:26 AM   |  #18  
sujal's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 95
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
guess I need to update it a bit.. lots of bricks these days! :/
will do in the morning.. its 5 am here and i cant sleep..
Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
14th May 2012, 01:54 PM   |  #19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujal

guess I need to update it a bit.. lots of bricks these days! :/
will do in the morning.. its 5 am here and i cant sleep..
Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

Just follow the instructions that provided by the rom maker and there will be no harm done to your phone.

First thing first, be remembered, for me, no matter your phone is running GB or ICS rom. It's a must for you to flash the basic stock rom before you flash any other custom roms.
21st May 2012, 02:13 PM   |  #20  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 17
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Thumbs up Sticky
ummm, I'm a new user so I don't this qualifies for sticky or not.
but i found these 3 very very good, esp. the toolbar (first link)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1665122

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1659768

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1651681

hope you consider
thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to marcadious For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes