Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,085 Members 43,995 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][11.05.2012] Android Revolution HD™ 7.0.4 | HQ & Performance | O/C | Legendary

Tip us?

Aresmar
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Anyone else is having a music stutter issue when playing mp3's from default player?
This happens after screen goes off and after a few stutters it doesnt happen. Can it be related to Sleep Governer? or sleep min max clocks?

masterismos
Old
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aresmar View Post
Anyone else is having a music stutter issue when playing mp3's from default player?
This happens after screen goes off and after a few stutters it doesnt happen. Can it be related to Sleep Governer? or sleep min max clocks?
when i am downoading something big (like a game) the speed with open screen is example 200kb/s when the screen is of the speed goes to 70kb/s and when i open the screen goes again to 200kb/s. i mean that set your sleep settings of cpu min 245 and max 700. if you have a progres in backround with screen off. i think the problem is the max speed of cpu in sleep mod.
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia C C2305

IF I HELPED PRESS
THANKS

zofox
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven How View Post
Zofox!yashif! I think I know the problem with the sms! Go build prop search for ro_HIDDEN_APP_MIN_ADJ and change to 1 and the sms app will stay at oom value of 1...not get killed XD

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
Ok where i can find buil. Prop?

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak
FOLLOW ME ON:

THANKS! is always appreciated

yasirrfc
Old
Thanks Meter 6
please tell me in steps an details about how to solve msg problem by build prop
thanks

Superfr34k
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Use ROM Toolbox app. open it, switch one screen to the right and tap build.prop editor in there, you can edit the lines and in worse cases a backup of the original gets automaticly saved.

mike102871
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfr34k View Post
Use ROM Toolbox app. open it, switch one screen to the right and tap build.prop editor in there, you can edit the lines and in worse cases a backup of the original gets automaticly saved.
I do not find this in my build prop. Do you just add it? And if so exactly how should it be added. Typed exactly.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

zofox
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike102871 View Post
I do not find this in my build prop. Do you just add it? And if so exactly how should it be added. Typed exactly.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
Run supercharger sript, go in option.. After some setting it will ask you tu choose between local prop or build prop.. Choose buil... Go to system/ and u'll find it :P

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak
FOLLOW ME ON:

THANKS! is always appreciated

Superfr34k
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It should be easier to just ad the line, doesn't it? Will flash the rom and give it a try later.

dxaxn
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Ok after two weeks of testing combination gosms, swap enabled, sch option 6 and 7, bulletprof gosms, I'm still losing sms...
I lived in dream that problem is only with stock messaging app.
I will try build prop asap
Thank you

Sent with bad english using XDA

Aresmar
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterismos View Post
when i am downoading something big (like a game) the speed with open screen is example 200kb/s when the screen is of the speed goes to 70kb/s and when i open the screen goes again to 200kb/s. i mean that set your sleep settings of cpu min 245 and max 700. if you have a progres in backround with screen off. i think the problem is the max speed of cpu in sleep mod.
I bought Sennheiser cx300-II precision earphones to enjoy music with my Desire Z. And yesterday after horrible music quality experience finally I have solved my problems.

Somehow the default sense music player is failing. I didnt change my OC setting just tried installing PowerAmp and listening music on it. There is no stutter problem. PowerAmp plays 200% better quality than beats audio and there is no stutter any lag or any low quality experience.

It is the default audio drivers or the sense music player itself thats causing the problem. I recommend everyone PowerAmp music player.