Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][11.05.2012] Android Revolution HD™ 7.0.4 | HQ & Performance | O/C | Legendary

Tip us?
 
zofox
Old
#541  
zofox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 725
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Parma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven How View Post
Zofox!yashif! I think I know the problem with the sms! Go build prop search for ro_HIDDEN_APP_MIN_ADJ and change to 1 and the sms app will stay at oom value of 1...not get killed XD

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
1 is too much, it conflicts with com. Htc. Laucher
Set it to 3

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak
FOLLOW ME ON:



THANKS! is always appreciated
 
yasirrfc
Old
#542  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 290
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aresmar View Post
I bought Sennheiser cx300-II precision earphones to enjoy music with my Desire Z. And yesterday after horrible music quality experience finally I have solved my problems.

Somehow the default sense music player is failing. I didnt change my OC setting just tried installing PowerAmp and listening music on it. There is no stutter problem. PowerAmp plays 200% better quality than beats audio and there is no stutter any lag or any low quality experience.

It is the default audio drivers or the sense music player itself thats causing the problem. I recommend everyone PowerAmp music player.
u can use android music player. that is fine. and it sounds better with dsp manager
 
Steven How
Old
#543  
Steven How's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 1,223
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zofox View Post
1 is too much, it conflicts with com. Htc. Laucher
Set it to 3

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak
How abt 2?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
 
yasirrfc
Old
#544  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 290
Join Date: Jan 2012
please anyone tell me about build proc and how to do it to rremove sms problem
 
zofox
Old
#545  
zofox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 725
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Parma
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
please anyone tell me about build proc and how to do it to rremove sms problem
Well in supercharger script are u using build prop? If yes go to system, copy it and paste into your sdcard.. Than edit it and search the line that steven has sayd and set that value to 3
Than save and overwrite the file whic is under /system with yours that's all...


For steven i can't rememembre exactly but also 2 is dangerous because it conflicts with something important 3 is just enough no sms iusse since yesterday (and i swiched off bulletproof app)

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak
FOLLOW ME ON:



THANKS! is always appreciated
 
Steven How
Old
#546  
Steven How's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 1,223
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zofox View Post
Well in supercharger script are u using build prop? If yes go to system, copy it and paste into your sdcard.. Than edit it and search the line that steven has sayd and set that value to 3
Than save and overwrite the file whic is under /system with yours that's all...


For steven i can't rememembre exactly but also 2 is dangerous because it conflicts with something important 3 is just enough no sms iusse since yesterday (and i swiched off bulletproof app)

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak
I set it 2...seems ok...will give u feed back

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
 
Steven How
Old
#547  
Steven How's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 1,223
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
please anyone tell me about build proc and how to do it to rremove sms problem
U have file explorer right?I'm use es file explorer,go setting and select browse as root and also overwrite then go /system find build prop just below,open it and find for the ro.hidden.......... I forget.. and set it to 3.. hope I did help u out

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
 
zofox
Old
#548  
zofox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 725
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Parma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven How View Post
U have file explorer right?I'm use es file explorer,go setting and select browse as root and also overwrite then go /system find build prop just below,open it and find for the ro.hidden.......... I forget.. and set it to 3.. hope I did help u out

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
Cool try it mmm ah yes if u edit the file near the "magic" line there are other like that, one of them as already a value of 2 but is something important (i think)

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak
FOLLOW ME ON:



THANKS! is always appreciated
 
yasirrfc
Old
#549  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 290
Join Date: Jan 2012
thank you guys. ill set it to 3 as zofox said 2 has problems. btw im not using build proc. i waas using local i think in supercharger. will switch to build proc now.
 
zofox
Old
#550  
zofox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 725
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Parma
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
thank you guys. ill set it to 3 as zofox said 2 has problems. btw im not using build proc. i waas using local i think in supercharger. will switch to build proc now.
Well try it with local and say to us if it works

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak
FOLLOW ME ON:



THANKS! is always appreciated

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes