Post 1 - Information
Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ
I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!
If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!
I created an easy to use GUI program for the Amaze. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. The GUI interface looks like crap right now GUI is improved starting from v2.0 but I just wanted to share it. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!
If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!
- Install HTC Drivers - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot)REMOVED. No longer necessary.
- Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here.Buttons have been replaced and include links.
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
4EXT (Latest version as of 10-29-2012)
User Provided Recovery
-Flash Kernels provided
User Provided Kernel
- Link to the Amaze Development thread
- Boot Into Recovery
- Boot into Bootloader
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!
Here is a screenshot.
How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
3. Extract the folder anywhere.
4. Run the program.
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- Developers who put time into make this for us!
- The community for being awesome!
- HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten!
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
- Added 3 kernels that can be flashed
- Removed the Open folder since it does not work
- Revamped the UI look. It is much cleaner
- Added buttons to go to HTCDev / Token ID site
- Added Link to this thread
- Added Link to the FAQ thread
- Added Link to the Amaze Development thread
- Removed boot to recovery and manually select fastboot. Scripts have been modified to do this in one straight shot. WooHoo!
- Evened out the buttons look.
- Moved some files into folder so Data folder is cleaner
- Added Bling's Debloater and Debloater Remover (Only for Sense ROMs)
- Added a Perm Root option.
(When you run it, wait til you are in recovery. Then press a button and it will push the files)
V2.4 released 3-2-12
-Removed X's CWM upon request
-Added official CWM 220.127.116.11
-Removed X's CWM upon request
- Added official CWM 18.104.22.168
V3.0 released 3-22-2012
- Completely redesigned UI (again)
- Made it cleaner and even more simpler
- Updated Faux's kernel to 0.0.9
- Added Useful links to XDA
- Fixed Perm Root (Yes, It Finally Works!!)
- Added some additional commands that can be used
V3.2 Released 6-7-2012
- Removed all CWM/Stock Recoveries
- Removed all the kernels (Users flash things they have no clue about and soft brick their phones)
- Updated 4EXT to V22.214.171.124 RC3
- Added ability to flash your own kernel/recovery
- Removed the debloaters
- Fixed Root. Now it works.
v4.0 Released 10-29-2012
- Updated 4EXT recovery from v126.96.36.199 RC3 to v188.8.131.52 RC7
- Updated TWRP 2.1.0 to 184.108.40.206
- Updated SuperSU from 0.93 to 0.96
- Added more info to my scripts so it would be easier to understand how to do things
- Removed a few links
v4.0.1 Released 11-4-2012
- Updated SuperSU from 0.96 to 0.97
- Fixed user recovery bug
v5.0 Released 12-22-2012
- Major Overhaul
- Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
- Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
- Updated SuperSU from 0.97 to 0.99
- Updated TWRP to 220.127.116.11
- Added a few links
- Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)
This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!
v5.1 Released! 1-21-2013
- Added Factory RUU link
- Added a way to check your CID
- Fixed the Get Token ID command where it would take you to recovery instead of bootloader.
- Added a feature to flash RUU zip file
- When you want to flash a kernel, it'll boot into bootloader and then flash it.
- Added a step-by-step written guide link that I wrote
v5.2 Released! 6-2-2013
- Added new features!
- Updated TWRP to 18.104.22.168
- Updated 4EXT to latest version
- Updated links and placed links for my Androidfiles/Dev-Host account
- Added new commands
- I don't remember what else. Updating a lot of my toolkits that I forgot what I did!
Despite introducing many useful features and overall great performance and enhancements,Android 4.4 KitKat … more
01 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?