Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,546 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?
Yes 573 95.66%
No 26 4.34%
Voters: 599. You may not vote on this poll

[TOOL] HTC Amaze 4G All-In-One Toolkit V5.2 [6-2-2013] [PERM ROOT] [Noob-Proof]

Tip us?

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9030

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veras1996 View Post
HTC amaze all you need to know 3/18/12 thread? in useful links
Well I can add the link to the stock ROM thread. Any other requests?!

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."

freakboy13
Old
Thanks Meter 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
Well I can add the link to the stock ROM thread. Any other requests?!

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room

yes.
root for ics day of ota .
" A Galaxy without Android is like a ship with out water...."
ALERT ---> KIES 2.xxx or KIES 3 for the Galaxy note 3:
EFR TOOL and UPDATE TOOL WILL NOT work with AT&T Galaxy Note 3

Got A Samsung and Soft bricked it?
Panicked cuz ya bootlooped yer new phone?
Or maybe you just want THE FASTEST and EASIEST way back to stock rom with out using Odin?
Then click my tutorial: :thumbup:
CLICK-----> EFR<-----CLICK

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9030

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakboy13 View Post
yes.
root for ics day of ota .
At the moment, there is root lol.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9030

DONATE TO ME
Another update to you guys. I am almost done scripting the commands so they work. The whole UI is almost done. Going to add an Extras box (Debloaters, Backup apps, etc). Then I have to tie those commands and I will be done. So I want to say 95% is done. I'll do it after school tomorrow. Man, college is a killer lol.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9030

DONATE TO ME
Here is the final look. All the commands are set. If any of you have requests, let me know. I am going to be uploading it soon after I test out the Perm Root option.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9030

DONATE TO ME
V3.0 released 3-22-2012
- Completely redesigned UI (again)
- Made it cleaner and even more simpler
- Updated Faux's kernel to 0.0.9
- Added CWM 5.8.0.9 (Touch)
- Added Useful links to Android-Dev.us and XDA
- Fixed Perm Root (Yes, It Finally Works!!)
- Added some additional commands that can be used

Download is in post 2.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bmancell
Old
(Last edited by bmancell; 23rd March 2012 at 03:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
I can't get this tool to work. It just keeps saying Device Offline or device not found.

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9030

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmancell View Post
I can't get this tool to work. It just keeps saying Device Offline or device not found.
Enable USB debugging on the phone.

bmancell
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
Enable USB debugging on the phone.
Ok, I guess that is the issue. I am running Windows within VirtualBox on Ubuntu, and I guess once I hit Debugging, it does not see the phone. Crap. Anyone know solution, I assume not. Need a real windows system

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9030

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmancell View Post
Ok, I guess that is the issue. I am running Windows within VirtualBox on Ubuntu, and I guess once I hit Debugging, it does not see the phone. Crap. Anyone know solution, I assume not. Need a real windows system
Ya... Use the real OS lol

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe