Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,293 Members 38,996 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?
Yes 573 95.66%
No 26 4.34%
Voters: 599. You may not vote on this poll

[TOOL] HTC Amaze 4G All-In-One Toolkit V5.2 [6-2-2013] [PERM ROOT] [Noob-Proof]

Tip us?

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9033

DONATE TO ME
Reuploaded v3.0
Changes
- Removed All of X's recoveries. If you want the full version (which is with X's recoveries, go to android-dev.us or download this toolkit and click Toolkit Thread (Android-Dev))

Download is in Post 2.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."

bstes1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
All I can say is, WOW! Thank you very much. I've been rooting and tinkering with ROM's since back in the old G1 days and this is just awesome! Your time and efforts have saved mine and others and you should know that is appreciated.

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9033

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstes1 View Post
All I can say is, WOW! Thank you very much. I've been rooting and tinkering with ROM's since back in the old G1 days and this is just awesome! Your time and efforts have saved mine and others and you should know that is appreciated.
Thanks for those kind words

Nice to know people actually care and give a damn lol.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

kazzxtrismus
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Hey how about adding the s-off feature when it's available??

My massive most appreciated Thanks to you too.. I'm sure most people here feel this way... Anyone else..... is a d-bag

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9033

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzxtrismus View Post
Hey how about adding the s-off feature when it's available??

My massive most appreciated Thanks to you too.. I'm sure most people here feel this way... Anyone else..... is a d-bag

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium
Just waiting for s-off to be released so I can add it lol.

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G via Someone's Room

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jimczyz
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
Thanks for those kind words

Nice to know people actually care and give a damn lol.
There are a lot of us that do. And we don't call you hansoon......LOL
Nexus 4 Rooted
Rom: Stock 4.2.2
Build: JDQ39
CWM 6.0.2.3 Touch

Nexus 7 Rooted
ROM: CM10.1 nightlies
Build: JDQ39 4.2.2
Recovery: CWM 6.0.1.0 Touch

Retired:
Rooted HTC Amaze running CM 10.1 BABY!
Unlocked S - Off
Running dcacklam-mk4-kernel
Using HTC AMAZE 4G Colorbox theme!
CWM 5.8.0.9 Touch Recovery

The Thanks button works wonders.

s14evil
Old
Thanks Meter 54
the unlock_code.bin , what format is it in... because my computer is reading it as VLC media file... i do have winrar installed.... i am having a problem with step 5

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9033

DONATE TO ME
You just put the unlockcode.bin in the data folder and run the command in the tool...

The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nringwood SGS2
Old
(Last edited by nringwood SGS2; 3rd April 2012 at 07:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Okay so just picked up my chicks phone and started rooting this via this thread. I have not worked on htcs until recently im more of a samsung guy

but i made it all the way to the perm root and cant seem to get it to perm root?
im in fastboot mode. i flash the recovery and kernal and what not but another question i have is what is s off? never heard of anything like that on samsung and also can i still flash roms ?

sorry for asking noob questions.

ps. amazing tool here!

EDIT::: looks like you taught me how to read. Got the perm root. Flashing rom now. Thanks for the kit! !

Bhambones
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default revert to recovery

Hey hasoon,

im sure it has been mentioned in earlier posts but i want to revert to stock so i can return my amaze to tmobile today. im rooted already running xboarders bullet proof rom. I downloaded your all in one tool kit and was wondering what the next step would be to unroot. thanks and sorry was asking this again.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe