This thread is about OpenSensation and not about my kernel!!
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- MHL doesn't works as expected
- Bluetooth may not work perfectly on every device
- Not compatible with SuperWipe.zip
- Use 4EXT's full-wipe function
- Your bug is not listed here?
- Get a logcat (howto: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1616059) (maybe /proc/last_kmsg) and let us now.
- we have 1080p, they donít
- we have OTA Updates, they donít
- we have PDroid patches included, they donít
- we have removed RomManger and Terminal Emulator (bloatware, still available in Play Store)
The USB-OTG stuff is a little bit tricky. It looks like some Sensations have a self powered USB Host port which allows them to use an USB-Stick without external power. But most Sensation donít have it.
- USB-OTG y-cable (like this)
- (or a normal USB-OTG cable if your attached device has itís own power supply)
- in case youíre using an USB-OTG y-cable you need an external power supply
- I recommend you a mobile battery with a female USB-Port
- HTC Sensation (XE and 4G sould work, too)
- custom Recovery (I recommend 4EXT)
- 3.32 or 3.33 Firmware (ROM is tested with 3.32 firmware, so use 3.33 at your own risk!)
- S-OFF (ROM should work without S-OFF, but you might need 4EXTís SmartFlash to properly flash the boot.img)
- Google Apps
- or, if you don't want Google Apps try NOGAPPS (at your own risk)
- Can we have XYZ from Sense?
- ďIs there a way to have FM Radio?Ē
- No, there is no way to build it from source. Try Spirit FM.
- Vorbeth, intervigilium, elelinux and cretin45 (for bringing CM9 to the Sensation)
- intervigilium, faux123 and showp1984 (for the kernel)
- blahbl4hblah (for his tutorial to compile OpenSensation which brought me to where I am now)
- aquariumsoft (for UpdateMe)
- SebastianFM (for his USB-OTG patch)
- pastime1971 (for the updated PDroid patches)
- Slap me if I forgot to mention you