Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,219 Members 52,274 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CM7][NIGHTLYS]Cyanogenmod 7.2.0 nightlys/kernels

Tip us?
 
eoghan2t7
Old
#41  
eoghan2t7's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,138
Posts: 4,174
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Belfast

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceRoom View Post
I'm also willing to test the new kernels if you still need testers.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using XDA App
Thanks your on the list

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium

Donate to my work here Paypal Donate



Get The Latest 1080p HD Porn Here: FREE 1080p Porn
 
tyrone1
Old
#42  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 285
Join Date: Feb 2011
You figure accelerometer for tmobile usa marvel? I willing to test kernel for that.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk
 
Lt.Win
Old
#43  
Lt.Win's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 680
Posts: 3,231
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mumbai
I'm testing the nightly now.

Add me to the list of testers y'know!


My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pushkr_K
My Google+:https://plus.google.com/+PushkarKurhekarXDA

Samsung Galaxy S III | Stock 4.3 | Stock Kernel
LG Optimus One P500 | CyanogenMod 11 (Unofficial) | CM11 Kernel

 
Thrawed
Old
#44  
Thrawed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 357
Join Date: Jul 2009
I'm currently testing your nightly and everything seems fine, except that my google account won't sync. It says: "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It should be back shortly.". Does this mean that the service is down for everyone or is there a bug with the nightly?
 
eoghan2t7
Old
#45  
eoghan2t7's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,138
Posts: 4,174
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Belfast

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrawed View Post
I'm currently testing your nightly and everything seems fine, except that my google account won't sync. It says: "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It should be back shortly.". Does this mean that the service is down for everyone or is there a bug with the nightly?
That means service is down keep trying tho sync is working for me

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium

Donate to my work here Paypal Donate



Get The Latest 1080p HD Porn Here: FREE 1080p Porn
The Following User Says Thank You to eoghan2t7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Lt.Win
Old
#46  
Lt.Win's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 680
Posts: 3,231
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mumbai
Talking Good Job

Everything's just fine in the Nightly.

Lovely work.

Well done Eoghan!


My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pushkr_K
My Google+:https://plus.google.com/+PushkarKurhekarXDA

Samsung Galaxy S III | Stock 4.3 | Stock Kernel
LG Optimus One P500 | CyanogenMod 11 (Unofficial) | CM11 Kernel

 
eoghan2t7
Old
#47  
eoghan2t7's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,138
Posts: 4,174
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Belfast

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDudeOnTheNet View Post
Everything's just fine in the Nightly.

Lovely work.

Well done Eoghan!
No problem

Also go over to the cm7 thread and thank the op its his work with a few fixes and I hope more to come as I learn more

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium

Donate to my work here Paypal Donate



Get The Latest 1080p HD Porn Here: FREE 1080p Porn
 
Lt.Win
Old
#48  
Lt.Win's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 680
Posts: 3,231
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by eoghan2t7 View Post
No problem

Also go over to the cm7 thread and thank the op its his work with a few fixes and I hope more to come as I learn more

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium
Already done a long time back.


My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pushkr_K
My Google+:https://plus.google.com/+PushkarKurhekarXDA

Samsung Galaxy S III | Stock 4.3 | Stock Kernel
LG Optimus One P500 | CyanogenMod 11 (Unofficial) | CM11 Kernel

 
Lt.Win
Old
#49  
Lt.Win's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 680
Posts: 3,231
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mumbai
In the next nightly could you increase bootanimation size? It's small in this and alquez's version too. In his stable version the animation is bigger as far as I can remember.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium


My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pushkr_K
My Google+:https://plus.google.com/+PushkarKurhekarXDA

Samsung Galaxy S III | Stock 4.3 | Stock Kernel
LG Optimus One P500 | CyanogenMod 11 (Unofficial) | CM11 Kernel

 
AceRoom
Old
#50  
AceRoom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 258
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDudeOnTheNet View Post
In the next nightly could you increase bootanimation size? It's small in this and alquez's version too. In his stable version the animation is bigger as far as I can remember.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium
I always disable it anyway Faster boot times!

Nightly is working perfectly.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes