5,600,053 Members 42,770 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ICS for Epic Touch!!! FF18 Update thread

Tip us?

kthejoker20
Old
Thanks Meter 141
YAY! Science has proven it is the worst cell phone service of all!!!!!
Check out my Nexus 4 tool, Image Extractor and Image backup/restore to PC CLICK HERE

satur9ine
Old
Thanks Meter 128
So no rdf today, then? Blah...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

DirkBelig
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by batting1000 View Post
I think he's being sarcastic. Everyone is making wallpaper scrolling out to be such a huge deal when it's really not...
Speak for yourself. I have several LWPs that are broken because of the removal of scrolling. 3D objects that change orientation (e.g. NFL Teams, Captain America, Jump Gate) are stuck in place; wallpapers that react to swipes (e.g. Asteroid Belt asteroids reversing, Prismatic patterns rotating) are crippled. Whether a static picture doesn't move slightly from side-to-side is a minor annoyance. When LWPs with specific interactivity are broken, then it's a big effing deal!
The Following User Says Thank You to DirkBelig For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

winfan
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by satur9ine View Post
So no rdf today, then? Blah...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Think positive thoughts... No rdf today, closer to an OTA. Although the rdf could be released tomorrow as well. Sometimes there is a 24 hour lag.

kc_exactly
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1231

DONATE TO ME
And sometimes the rdf comes a day early.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

nitronet
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprincipejay View Post
Seriously ?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium HD app
No not seriously, I will just sick of these idiots rambling on about stupid scrolling wallpaper - WHO CARES!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nitronet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

batting1000
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitronet View Post
No not seriously, I will just sick of these idiots rambling on about stupid scrolling wallpaper - WHO CARES!

Thank you very much sir.
Verizon Galaxy Note II
Android 4.1.1

reddragon72
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitronet View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by batting1000 View Post
Thank you very much sir.
Just like the guy said above this broken scrolling has a major effect. I have purchased several live wallpapers that move and change the veiw as you scroll. So now they don't move. Also interaction is broken as well. So both of you can go f yourselves because I have 20 bucks of worthless live wallpapers so if I and others want to come on here and bitch about it then you can leave as this is not cool at all!!
Remember people, instructions are there to help you not hinder you and anytime you skip them you are doing the same with your phone as it would be to walk off a cliff with a self packed parachute.... did you do it right by following the instructions or did you just shove it in the bag and jump..... think before you leap!

Current - Sprint LG OG running CM11 official nightlies.
New Current - Nexus 5 stock on Sprint

nobrakes
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon72 View Post
Just like the guy said above this broken scrolling has a major effect. I have purchased several live wallpapers that move and change the veiw as you scroll. So now they don't move. Also interaction is broken as well. So both of you can go f yourselves because I have 20 bucks of worthless live wallpapers so if I and others want to come on here and bitch about it then you can leave as this is not cool at all!!
No one is forced to go to ICS. If everything works on gingerbread, why go to ICS when everything is not working.

reddragon72
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobrakes View Post
No one is forced to go to ICS. If everything works on gingerbread, why go to ICS when everything is not working.
Because then my phone will constantly bug me about the upgrade when it rolls out. So a person who isn't one here and doesn't have a clue about their phone will have broken live wallpapers if they don't fix this. So I'm not here just for me I'm here about others who use their phones just like the day they bought them.
Remember people, instructions are there to help you not hinder you and anytime you skip them you are doing the same with your phone as it would be to walk off a cliff with a self packed parachute.... did you do it right by following the instructions or did you just shove it in the bag and jump..... think before you leap!

Current - Sprint LG OG running CM11 official nightlies.
New Current - Nexus 5 stock on Sprint

Tags
anarchy, ascertion is sexy, blabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, et4g, ff18, ice cream sandwich, ics, leak, lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, sprint epic 4g touch