Cistercian monestary in Dallas, TX...normal settings
Rangers Ballpark in Arlington...normal settings
Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App
Hey guys! Just thought this would be an interesting thread if we can get it going.
Do you like taking pictures with your phone? Post your best pic that was taken with your LG Revolution. There are some rules though:
1. Picture must be taken with the STOCK CAMERA.
2. Please only post 1 picture at a time.
3. Please post what settings you changed.
4. Try to include where you were taking the picture and what it is.
5. No nudity, lets keep it clean.
6. It HAS to be a picture that YOU took, not one from the internet.
I'll start it off in the 2nd post then everyone can take it from there. Let's see what you got!!!
So glad someone ressurrected this thread. I love seeing what all you guys take pictures of. Here's another one from me. This is the Bonzai Pipeline, one of the (if not the most) famous surfing spot ever! This was not taken with the stock Camera app and was taken with Camera ICS. No settings except the Panoramic setting.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|