I am facing a weird issue and will be grateful if some solution is available for the same.
1) I had connected to a PC via a USB cable for data transfer.
1) The cellphone had shut down unexpectedly
2) Battery was overheated
Steps taken after the issue:
1) Removed the batter for 5 minutes
2) Inserted the battery
3) Cellphone started working once again
Issues after all the dilemma:
1) Battery had drained out at the end of the day
2) Connected AC charger, and the cellphone showed 100% charged immediately as soon as it was connected.
3) Same thing happened when connected with USB
4) Still kept it connected to the charger overnight. The phone was charged, completely.Happily used it for the full day but at the end of the day again the battery was drained out again. During this the indicator did not refresh at all. The batter indicator was full during discharge fo the battery
5) And now the phone cannot connect to the USB for charging or data transfer as well.
I will appreciate any help for this issue
Thanks in advance!