Post Reply

[Tool][Vodafone+Unbranded!]One & Only easy + working downgrade for revolutionary

OP Flashmaniac

26th February 2012, 01:56 PM   |  #141  
uafridi_1179's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 73
 
717 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
i've unlocked Hbott 1.49.0018..and my cid is 102...
but how can i flash a custom rom if im s-on...????
can i procede with a stock rom??
26th February 2012, 02:19 PM   |  #142  
Flashmaniac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uafridi_1179

i've unlocked Hbott 1.49.0018..and my cid is 102...
but how can i flash a custom rom if im s-on...????
can i procede with a stock rom??

flash recovery, flash rom
no u cannot.
27th February 2012, 02:27 AM   |  #143  
Lonely khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bahawalpur
Thanks Meter: 4
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
**** **** **** am not able to download it bad site every tyme stock and low downlod speedtrying since last day but i cnt
27th February 2012, 09:16 AM   |  #144  
Lonely khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bahawalpur
Thanks Meter: 4
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Flashmaniac thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i was looking for downgrade but u make it so easy in the end thank u so much...............i wana share how i done it step1 then step 2 then i putt the zip file wid rename of PG86IMG on the root of sd card then i goto bootloader and its done my boot loder was 149.0018 and now em on 149.0007 and yupiiii sofff
27th February 2012, 09:27 AM   |  #145  
Flashmaniac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely khan

Flashmaniac thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i was looking for downgrade but u make it so easy in the end thank u so much...............i wana share how i done it step1 then step 2 then i putt the zip file wid rename of PG86IMG on the root of sd card then i goto bootloader and its done my boot loder was 149.0018 and now em on 149.0007 and yupiiii sofff

good for u, but that is the wrong way. you only need to do step 1 and step2 not more.
27th February 2012, 12:24 PM   |  #146  
uafridi_1179's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 73
 
717 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
please kindly provide a mirror for the gsm tool.......please please please
27th February 2012, 01:18 PM   |  #147  
Flashmaniac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uafridi_1179

please kindly provide a mirror for the gsm tool.......please please please

What mirror is good and allows 400mb without premium account? none.
27th February 2012, 02:00 PM   |  #148  
Senior Member
Flag glasgow
Thanks Meter: 149
 
831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Hi i haven't got my evo yet is due to be delivered today but just reading up on how to root and s-off

on here you say first steps are

What you already had to do:
Unlock your device at www.htcdev.com
Flash a custom ROM i.e. LeeDroiD
Download the "Tool"

But on leeDroiD thread
It states that S-Off & a Custom recovery required before flashing

Now as far as i am aware htc dev only unlocks the bootloader and does not give full s-off access
27th February 2012, 03:16 PM   |  #149  
Flashmaniac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manemzjum

Hi i haven't got my evo yet is due to be delivered today but just reading up on how to root and s-off

on here you say first steps are

What you already had to do:
Unlock your device at www.htcdev.com
Flash a custom ROM i.e. LeeDroiD
Download the "Tool"

But on leeDroiD thread
It states that S-Off & a Custom recovery required before flashing

Now as far as i am aware htc dev only unlocks the bootloader and does not give full s-off access

obviously. this one is just for downgrading - no s-off.
But you can flash the rom, but wifi wont work afterwards.

just need to flash custom recovery and flash the rom as usual.
27th February 2012, 03:51 PM   |  #150  
Senior Member
Flag glasgow
Thanks Meter: 149
 
831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac

obviously. this one is just for downgrading - no s-off.
But you can flash the rom, but wifi wont work afterwards.

just need to flash custom recovery and flash the rom as usual.

But your instructions say to unlock vic htc dev and install leedroid
but leedroid requires s-off prior to flashing the rom is what i was meaning

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
downgrade, htc evo 3d, revolutionary, root, tool
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in EVO 3D GSM Android Development by ThreadRank